Hello from Central Georgia

Catherine_WBN

:) Hello from Central Georgia!

My name is Catherine and I love Miniatures. I did have a beautiful dollhouse, but I won't say what happened to it. I am hoping to replace it soon. I still have all the beautiful furnishings and dreams to go with a new one. I am busy with many craft projects, I love to sew, make dolls, and am anxiously awaiting my new glasses. I can't see with my old ones. :blink: It is frustrating. :D :lol:

I hope to learn a lot from here and meet many new friends. Thank you for allowing me to join.

Sincerely,

Catherine

Welcome to the forum family, Catherine. Where in Central GA? DH & I live in N FL, so almost anywhere we travel out of the state we go through part of GA at least part way. This time we came home from Flovilla by way of Forsyth, Oglethorpe, Americus, Richland and Albany.

No story of former beloved dhs that are no more can be any sadder than those that have been shared here. What will you be building to try to replace it?