Helloooooo

doxielady1508

Helloooo from Superior, WI.

If you can't place it, I am right across Lake Superior from Duluth, MN (about 5 mins. away).

I joined your Community this a.m. and have been quite interested in what everyone has to offer, have seen alot of beautiful homes and darling ways to decorate these minature rooms! I bought 3 dollhouse kits back in the late 80's for $35.00 and have been hooked since!

One question that I have left is how do I upload pictures in the Gallery?

Thanks for your time.

Hello and welcome! When you have done 5 posts you can open a gallery Barbara....and I see you have 5 posts, so now you can go to your controls and start a gallery! We want to see eye candy!

Again welcome!

Hi! :p

I went to change my personal photo and saw you were the most recent visitor to my profile, and then that you were the newest member. I thought I stop by and say howdy. I've been a member for two weeks and am still learning some of the finer point.

Love to see your work. Get that gallery going! Tell us about what house you've built and so forth.

I'll check back.

Belated welcome to the forum family, Barbara; we just got home from a week at the beach & two days near the caves (just DH & I did a tour of FL Caverns yesterday AM and for the first time ever saw BATS! are they ever little & cute).

I would also like to know what kits you have, and to see pictures of your built houses.

• 2 weeks later...