Hi from California

brobinson

Hi I'm a recent high school graduate and I will be going to the Culinary Institute of America (Hyde Park, NY) in January. I'm currently working on RGT's Victoria's Farmhouse decorated as Green Gables. My mom is also a member (Lisa R.).

~Blythe

Hi and welcome! I am originally from Santa Cruz, now residing in Portland. Miss that area but love it here! This is such a great place for we mini folk to get and give advice. It seems that no matter what your question is, there are at least a dozen members with answers.-Michi

Welcome to the neighborhood!

Victoria's Farmhouse is a lovely house and Green Gables isone theme I hadn't considered. I may have to borrow it for my nieces Duracraft Farmhouse Christmas present! I've always wanted to do 221 B Baker Street, and maybe Miss Havisham's.

Good luck with the house and school.

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!

:fish1:

Lynette

Hi Blythe, welcome to the family! Your Green Gables is looking fantastic - I like your ideas. It's very obvious that you've grown up in a miniaturist's home! B)

When you've mastered all the culinary arts, you'll have to make some gourmet food in miniature. :p

• 2 weeks later...