I need comments....

Lips

Hi,

Im new to the forum and I was hoping for comments, good or bad, I'd like to know what people think. If you can spare the extra time please glance at my albums and let me know what you think.

Thanks ;o)

XO

It sure doesn't look like the McKinley anymore but I really like it. It has much more room, especially the kitchen. I'll be waiting to see how you decorate. Are you going to have stairs or an area that looks like stairs would be there? Where did you get the wood to add on? That's hard to find?

Hi Cindy, I saw your gallery earlier, but didn't have time to post. I love the way you have bashed your McKinley, it's so roomy and bright looking! I also love your furniture replicas! They are wonderful! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Cindy, I think I commented in another thread how much I like your interpretation of the McKinley into a modern home. One of the reasons Tracy & I adopted each other, I think, is that we both groove on towers!lol and I had to leave it on; but I love what you've done, and the addition, as well.

...the wood to add on? That's hard to find?
Pat, you can buy sheets of 1/8" & 3/16" plywood at stores like Lowe's & Home Depot. We did, and DH cut it into more manageable sized pieces for me, and if I need a part for bashing I draw him a pattern & he cuts it out for me.

You've done a wonderful job on your McKinley! I love how you've decorated it, and how the wood color flows throughout the house, even in the furniture. Oh, and I LOVE the computer room, with the computers on the shelves! (Maybe I can start calling my RL computer pieces on shelves a "collection", to make me feel better about what surely looks like a mess to most people! :gathering: )

Cindy, you did a TOTALLY Tricked out Fabulous Job on the Mckinley!! I saw the picture yesterday and had to walk away from the computer for a while (Had to read that story to the kids :no: ) . Coming back today and then Realizing that the house is bashed from the Mckinley is a Big surprise! I LOVE it!! I Love the space you created too! Like Holly said, I Love towers :lol: but yours look Fabulous even with out the towers!

Thanks for the Eye Candy!!

I am currently working on a McKinley, unbashed, but I think yours looks great. I love the changes you made. I have often thought of getting another McKinley just to bash it. Seeing your photos really makes me want to!! Thanks for sharing!