What's going on

Minis On The Edge

I just wanted to let you all know that I will be on and off the net (Mostly off). My son has been experiancing earaches for over one year and we found out 2 weeks ago that the problem is his teeth. He has a wisdom tooth growing directly towards his 12 year old molars. Both teeth are not surfaced and today he will have oral surgery to remove them. The problem is that his is in a very unusual spot which makes this surgery harder.

My daughter Rachel has tonsillitis and has been having problems with that and may have to have surgery next month to have her tonsils removed.

My mother has been ill for the past week (She had Strep) and though she is finished with her meds, she got really sick yesterday and most of you know I don't live in the same state as them.

I just found out today that one of my friends lost her husband Sunday night and so we will be there on Saturday (out of town too) as long as David is fine. After that we'll go visit my parents.

Also, a wall inside of the wall decided to drip and it ruined the man's ceiling below us and our walls and floors and we have fungus growing :o and have to have it all ripped out and repaired (right before wee put it on the market to sell). So please, if you don't see me know that you are all on my mind, but I just have a lot going on right now. Several of you all have noticed I have been quiet so this is why. Thanks for all of your concern and noticing!!

On the brighter side, I have lost 10 pounds :D though I don't see where yet and our house we are building is moving right along (I still have not packed my toys away though :p ). I know after today, David will be feeling much better and after Rachel has her tonsils out she'll e okay too. My Mom is with my brothers and my Dad and I know she'll be fine (We do talk every night). But it's just getting everything back to normal.

I will be online Sunday Night for the class. I must let you know there can be NO spit balls OR rocks being thrown during my class!! :p I am not afraid to put anyone (that goes for the trolls and orgre's too ;) that Deb think will be there) in time out!!

I will see if I can do a rock border for those of you with rocks and YES, please use the hot glue gun and Linda, of course you can sit in!

I gotta go so I can start picking the kids up from school (Yeap, since David may miss a few days, he was determined to be there some today). :)

Talk to you all later!!

Take care Tracy! Hope all goes well with kids, Mom, and your friend! If you lived a bit closer, I'd send you a really nice feller to fix that leak and the problems with the ceiling. Can't help with the fungus though ....

But, be sure and look out for you too. Sometimes the "caretaker" tends to neglect themselves!

P.S. Amazingly enough, I didn't find that 10 pounds you lost!

So please, if you don't see me know that you are all on my mind, but I just have a lot going on right now. Several of you all have noticed I have been quiet so this is why.

<tiptoeing in and setting a chocolate cheesecake down on the table> <hugging you gently> That's a whole lot going on all at once, Tracy and a huge amount of stress. Take frequent chocolate breaks and be good to yourself. I'm sure everything will work out okay soon.

I must let you know there can be NO spit balls OR rocks being thrown during my class!! :) I am not afraid to put anyone (that goes for the trolls and orgre's too :o  that Deb think will be there) in time out!!

<hanging head and walking up to the blackboard>

I will not throw rocks in class.

(Can you tell I've had some practice at this?)

Deb

<hanging head and walking up to the blackboard>

Deb

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We're not going to "throw" the rocks Deb! We're gonna let the slingshot throw them! See, we won't be disobeying!

Tracy you poor dear. They say things come in 3s so you've past your limit, survive this and you should have a few months with no problems. Seriously, I hope your mother and children and your house problems resolve quickly and without to much stress.

Deb--haven't you been listening--she cant have chocolate--she dieting and doing so well. Try the WeightWatchers ice cream though, some of it is very good and won't blow the diet. LOL

Peggi

Thanks so much for the update Tracy. I hope things get straightened out soon. What a lot to deal with in such a short time!!!

Now ladies... just because we have lots of rocks doesn't mean we are to use them in a destructive way. We are going to use them to make lovely, naturalistic settings for our flower borders, right???? Right???? did you hear me???? Hey... what are you doing over there..... (logging off in a hurry)

Thank you all for your words of encouragement!

After the doctors did another X-ray on tuesday the pushed the date for surgery to today :blink: . We went in at 10am and the put him to sleep instead of using laughing gas. when I got to the room after he woke up, he kept asking about his teeth and meds. He asked this about 4 times (He did not remember us answering him the first three times (The meds kept making him forget LOL).

We got home and I told him he had to stop talking (Which he kept trying to do which made him bleed). He had 6 teeth removed (4 wisdom and 2 other ones that were not gonna come through right). So he is now in a bit of pain. He can't feel his toung or lower lips (Not till 10pm because the doctor gave him extra needle meds to help him with pain). So he can't eat jello or broth without feeling his tounge and lips.

I am so happy the put him under because he is not handling this too well and he can't feel anythng yet. ;) My poor baby. Just last night he was telling hubby and I that he is a Man because we were teasing him :blink: (17 years old) and now he has that "help me Mommy" look on his face. He is out of school for three days so I will be here to help him ;) .

My mom is doing better too. Her and my Dad will come up here instead because she is worried about her "baby" (David, her first grandchild :p so she really spoiled him :p ).

Talk to you all soon!!

oh good! mom well enough to travel come help with the "baby"

poor guy! he has my sympathies!

had all 4 or my wisdom teeth surgically removed when I was 26 uuugg.

but than you heal and all is well!

mom here will be such a blessing for all concerned...girls too!

maybe you can get to some of that packing :blink:

chin up girl!

nutti :blink:

Tracy,

Glad to hear David's out of oral surgery and home and that your parents are planning to come down. I've had oral surgery 3 times - and believe it or not that was before having wisdom teeth out - it isn't any fun but the good part is when it's over it's over and they probably put in stitches which will help a lot!

Hope the house refurbish goes smoothly and the tonsilechtomy is even smoother! And don't be forgetting to take care of mom too - I mean you! With all the stress of the kids being sick, the parent being sick and the houses to think about it's pretty easy to let your own health go so be sure to take some time for you.

<hug>

-David

maybe you can get to some of that packing

All right...Where are the rocks LOL. Nutti used a bad word here PACKING ;) :blink: I have not strated any real packing done yet (I keep unpacking what I pack away cause I need stuff LOL)

I promise to start....Um.... Not tomorrow....This weekedn don't look too good either......Next week is filled up too.....Umm Maybe in April?? :blink: ;)

Gads, Tracy, what a plateful! Give David a big hug for me, I only got wisdom teeth on top & the one that came through never came all the way thrugh & began to decay under the gum, so when the oral surgeon got ready to cut it out he decided to do bitewng Xrays and found the other one had pushed up into one of the paranasal sinuses, so they both came out and I was a sick puppy and about fifteen years older than he! Hope he's feeling better now.

I was a chicken too luvmypoodle..

I told them they had to take all 4 wisdom teeth out at once cause there was a good chance they would never see me again.

The only thing I remember after the Percocets kicked in was crying over the pain of eating yogurt!

I'm late to this thread, but sorry to hear so many things are going wrong right now, Tracy. ((hugs))

I hope everything gets better soon.