Vintage travel trailer

Roni

Just posted pics of my so "close to finished travel trailor". Waiting patiently for the the adirondack chairs I ordered to place in front of the outdoor fireplace. This is a Christmas gift for a very dear friend of mine. When I asked for gift ideas, she said she wanted a park model rv so here it is in miniature :banana:

I'm pretty pleased with the results and hope the she and her husband will be too!

This was the first time for me to try hard wiring and all I can say is, i don't know whay it took me so long. It was a breeze an all the lights worked the first time I tried them which is a feat in itself. Wiring is not one of my strong points !

Roni,

I love everything about your trailer, but the landscaping really caught my eye, and the floor gives the interior a very vintage feel, as do the lamps. Um, judging by all the bottles, your mini people are real party animals, aren't they? LOL

Geez Roni! It's great! What a neat job! And the landscaping is fabulous! The interior looks nice and cozy and I love the BBQ and picnic table in the back yard! You should get a blue ribbon on this one! I love it!

Wolfie

Wow. you don't happen to live near me and Redneck Princess do you?......it's great! I almost thought I had just walked down my street....GREAT JOB!!!! Your friends will be thrilled with that gift!!!

(Just kidding Redneck..we are only "slightly" near that, right???) LOL

Chris

Cue theme music from Twilight Zone.

I signed on just now for the sole purpose of asking if anyone had done the trailer and put up some pics. My boss runs an RV park and I've been thinking of doing the trailer for him.

[scurrying off to see the eye candy]

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you all for the encouraging comments. We visited my friends December 8th and presented them with their new "park model" rv. My firend and her husband were totally surprised and fell in love with the travel trailor. I understand it sits in a place of honor on the coffee table in their living room. They have taken pictures to show all their family, friends and co workers. Needless to say I am thrilled they are enjoying it so much.

Wishing you all a very Happy Holiday season.

post-1039-1198177624.gif