what I have built so far

brandan

I have really dedicated myself to building and learning the art. I really really want this to be my fulltime job one day !! I have found my passion and this is what I want to do. I have just finished the Orchid.

I have built two sugerplum cottages ...the boat from Corona , the arthur, the trailer, the coventry cottage, two buttercups and a laurel house. lol wow that is a lot ....and 5 have gone to wonderful homes.

thanks everyone for the warm welcome !!

!Welcome to the forum!

as a senior member I must tell you....you are a TEASE!

you have built all of those lovelies yet I find not photos!? ;)

I too have found my passion! I love to build and I love gifting a house to the right person!

so glad you joined our little space on the net!

nutti :)

my files seem to be very large ..anyone have an idea how to load here ? ...I might be doing stuff wrong lol I am not that computer literate sometimes

I got one to fit ...below is my boat for the HBS contest ...cross your fingers

post-2483-1194995279_thumb.jpg

thanks so much I built a lot of the inner components form scratch and the torches all work if I can load an inner picture lol ...I made them out of coffee stirs with jewelry finding at the top and silicon glue around the bulbs to create flames then I tinted the flames red orange etc loved it all !

post-2483-1194996248_thumb.jpg

thanks so much I built a lot of the inner components form scratch and the torches all work if I can load an inner picture lol ...I made them out of coffee stirs with jewelry finding at the top and silicon glue around the bulbs to create flames then I tinted the flames red orange etc loved it all !

Wow, that's nice! Made me think of Cleopatras barge in the movie with Elizabeth Taylor, so regal.

Brandaen, your boat is truly elegant! I love the delicate shades of blue with the gold ... and the gold chain roping is perfect!

So tell us, how did you get the great photo with the outdoor background?

• 3 weeks later...