Beacon Hill finished

Stephan Hintze

Hello together and merry x-mas !

first - sorry about my english :thumb: - second : i´m proud to show you my first dollhouse i ever made, the Beacon Hill. This is a gift for my mom - she already has a lot of furnitures collected and this house has the perfect stye.

I built it in 5 days, i spent ech day 8 hours, also my wife and a son was helping one complete day. I startet to build it at 19th december and finished it yesterday evening - right in time for x-mas.

I enjoyed it very much to build this house, my doughter (5) and my wife got great eyes and i think they like to have also on of the Greenleafe houses :shifty:

Greetings from Hungary,

Stephan

post-1620-1166939258_thumb.jpg

post-1620-1166939290_thumb.jpg

post-1620-1166939318_thumb.jpg

post-1620-1166939345_thumb.jpg

post-1620-1166939371_thumb.jpg

I am in awe of your dollhouse building skills!

it is lovely! your mother will be sooo happy when she recieves this gift of love from you and your family!

thanks for sharing!

and hey

WELCOME to the forum!

nutti :thumb: :shifty:

Hello Stephan and welcome to the forum! Your Beacon Hill is wonderful! You did a really great job on it! I hope that your daughter and wife also want Greenleaf houses, because we'd love to see more of your building!

Deb

first - sorry about my english
No need, your English is good :shifty:

second : i´m proud to show you my first dollhouse i ever made, the Beacon Hill.

Awesome!

This is a gift for my mom ... I built it in 5 days, i spent ech day 8 hours, also my wife and a son was helping one complete day... finished it yesterday evening - right in time for x-mas.
Even more awesome, and it turned out exquisitely. Please, please post pictures of the inside when your mom decorates it.

my doughter (5) and my wife got great eyes and i think they like to have also on of the Greenleafe houses :giggle:

And you can share their houses with us as you build them.

Welcome to the forum, Stephan, we are very glad to have you here and see your work :thumb: :unsure:

Hi and welcome to the forum!! Your Beacon Hill looks great!! You did amazing work in such a little amount of time. I am sure your mother will love it. We would love to see it with her furniture and any decorating she does to it. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures with us.

:thumb:

Carrie

Hello Stephan & welcome to the forum! Your Beacon Hill is BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You SO MUCH for sharing the pictures and your story with us :thumb: . I totally LOVE your house and I hope this is not the last time we see you here on the forum. We want to see more pictures of it decorated and I sure can't wait to see what your wife and daughter picks out!

You are inspirational to everyone!Thanks again for sharing your pictures! :shifty:

And Welcome to the Forum!!

Welcome to the forum, Stephan!

WOW! I can't believe you built the BH in five days! That's incredible! It took me two full days just to do the micro BH!

Your Mom is one lucky lady and she's going to be very surprised! Great job and I hope you'll share more with us in the near future.

I am in awe of how fast you built this house--it would have taken me a year. It turned out beautiful, your Mother will be very proud. Yes, I can see more dollhouses in your future to build--it is a very addictive hobby. Welcome to the forum.

The house looks great! Please continue to share more pics as it gets furnished.

5 days? Wow! I have been working on my Beacon Hill for about 6 months now. Granted, I don't usually have a chance to put several house aside, but even I did, I wouldn't have managed the project in 5 days. I'm impressed!

Stacey

Hello together,

thank you for your kind response and interest. It was really crazy to do it in this short time and of course it´s not perfect. Some corner still have to be polished ...

Finally we could arrange that my mother did not see anything when we brought the dollhouse into her home. When we startet handing out the gifts, we went into the room with the christmas tree. A short second without any noise - and then shr cried out "I get nutty as a fruitcake and moving out to the country" :whistle:

It was a crazy moment. Two days after christmas she always said "I cannot realize that i got such an beatifull dollhouse ... and it´s mine mine mine ..." :lol: :thumb: :Jumpy:

To complete the story you have to know that we are all German, but now living (my parents only for holidays) in Hungary. I went by car from Hungary to Swizerland (to work there) and pick up the dollhouse from a dealer in Germany in the Schwarzwald on my way back home. Finally i drove nearly 3000 Km to get the dollhouse for my mother. It was a crazy journey but it was the perfect gift for her.

The furnitures are still in Germany. As soon as my mother is able to customize the dollhouse i will post pictures for you.

Wish you all a happy, lucky and health new year.

All my best wishes, Stephan

post-1620-1167575706_thumb.jpg