Spring Fling Confirmation Email?

I'm wondering whether or not they are checking during the holiday weekend... I sent mine at midnight last night. I'm thinking of maybe sending an 'if you didn't get my email with the attachments..." email. Just to be sure there were no errors with the attachments!

OOOOOpppssss....I sent in another E-mail this AM because I too hadn't heard and I

thought with my limited computer skills maybe they didn't get it. Patience is a

virtue...one I don't apparently have.LOL :rofl: ;) :yay:

Dean had sent me an email a day or so after I sent mine in. So you will probably get it tomorrow because of the holiday. Plus who knows how many they have to go through!

All confirmations have now been sent. I apologize for the delay. It looks like there will be in the neighborhood of sixty entries (including the young miniaturist). As expected, the entries are great! I will be working on the Gallery this week so hopefully everyone will able to enjoy the entries by the end of the week.

Thanks!

Dean

Got mine as well, thank you! I both envy the judges as they will have alllllll that eye candy avaliable and going through it all but then again I don't envy them at all as wowser 60 entries and having to decide, yikes!

Hugs and thanks for all the hard work involved!!!!

I didn't receive a confirmation - I just checked and I did email mine at 12:00AM on the 25th... I hope it went through. :wub: I'll try forwarding the original email again?

Crisis averted! I'm okay!! PHEW!

I didn't get Jen's entry the first time, so it's possible that some entries may have got lost in cyberspace. If you've submitted an entry and haven't heard back from me, please let me know. You can use the forums PM system or you can email your entry again and request a read receipt to make sure we get it. Sorry for any troubles!