New Member Sonya

Sonya

Hello All,

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I am looking very hard for instructions for an Artply Franklin Dollhouse. Any help would be much appreciated

Hi Sonya - welcome to the forum! You might try posting this in "Question about a particular house". Please, post an introduction in "New Members" so that everyone can greet you and learn a little bit about you! :angry:

Welcome to the neighborhood Sonya! I put your post in the new member section because I know how confusing it can be for new members to use the forum :cry: I hope you get a copy of your instructions soon. I am sure someone here has a set. :angry:

Welcome to the forum, Sonya, and I hope you find your instructions soon. When you make five posts you can open an album in the Members' Gallery o we can see your house as you build it, and admire your progress. Do read over the FAQ forum for general information & tips, have fun bulding, and freely ask any questions you have. (The only "dumb" questions are the ones not asked.)