Hello to Everyone

I am a woodturning artist living in Maine (US). This is my very first post on this forum and I thought I may as well introduce myself to the readers here.

I create OOAK collectible miniature dollhouse accessories; vases, bowls, planters, stands, goblets, jars, etc. These are all individually crafted on my lathe. I've been producing these items for the last 11 years.

I do have a web site where I sell from and run auctions, I'll post details about that in the appropriate forum.

I have never built a dollhouse in my life - but I do make things to go inside them... :wave:

Best Regards,

Brian

Welcome to the forum! :thumb:

Your work is truly lovely - are you considering building a special dollhouse for some of your "keeper" pieces?

I have not considered that... I am really into producing the accessories rather than a dollhouse or room box.

Besides, with all the dollhouses already in existence, and without our accessories... (*sigh*)

That is a lovely part of the state.

We did get down to Hermit Island for a picnic yesterday -it was gorgeous. Popham was wall to wall people, we didn't even attempt going in. Small Point only had maybe 70 people on the whole beach; it's a nice little local secret... :thumb:

I am truly glad to be here.

Thank you for your kind comments, all!

I would like to be able to help others who are just starting out crafting their own woodturnings.

The more quality accessories on the market, the better for everyone.

I work in a wide range of mediums and have well over 25 years of experience at the lathe.

post-2168-1182968172.jpgpost-2168-1182968025.jpg

post-2168-1182968138.jpg

Edited by Roundwood.Studio

I would like to be able to help others who are just starting out crafting their own woodturnings.
Brian is another shining example of the sharing, caring attitude most miniaturists share.