Hello

Hi Everyone!

I purchased a small little fixer-upper a few months ago. Thought I should start small since I have never built a dollhouse before. Not sure what kind of house it is that I am fixin' up though. Like most people here...I have always loved miniatures.

Michelle

Hi Michelle, and welcome!

I'm sure you will love it here!

I think your house is a Dura-Craft Tudor. I believe Greg has a bashed one - that's what it reminded me of when I saw yours. Here is a link to it.

(Greg, I hope it's o.k. to post your link. :banana: )

Oh, and Michelle, I love the pink you repainted it in - it's my favorite!

Traci

Found another pic here . (Thanks to Tracy)

Traci,

Yep, that looks like the one. I thought about making it a shop as well, but changed my mind. I figured my first dollhouse should be a house. I actually painted the exterior once already...tan with maroon trim and brown roof. I just didn't like it that much, so I decided to really lightened it up with the pink since the interior is going to be mostly pale colors.

Welcome! My first house was just a little one and I learned a lot of basics working on it. Now I am working on the Harrison which is a big house and I've learned many more basics (and made bunches of "uh-ohs!)

Just have fun!