Lady Jane Glass Display Cases

NannaMc

No, not looking :) hmm, well perhaps just a peak???

Ohhh, those are lovley, I want one....

Thanks for sharing the link (I think...) I am going to get back there and drool some more later on when I have the drool protection guard on top of the key board LOL

Hugs

i wish you could have seen her stuff in person. her greenhouses were my absolute favorite at the chicago show. and my camera dies just as i was a few tables away so i wasnt able to get pictures. the pics dont do her houses justice! they were incredible and i could have spent hours hangin around her booth. and her prices made me nervous too. i was afraid to breath too heavily on the glass!

You're absolutely right, Sharon! Her greenhouses were to die for! Did you see the greenhouse with the white wicker and pink accessories? If it wasn't already sold, I would seriously have considered buying it . . . it was absolutely gorgeous!!

If you ever get the chance to see her stuff in person, do it! You won't be sorry!

I can't wait to see what she has next year!

Oh, and I must make mention of Jo Bevilacqua's room boxes . . . her attention to detail is out of this world! If ever I could afford one of them, I'd have one in my collection too! I could sit and look all day inside one and never run out of things to see!!

Here's Jo's Roomboxes

Thanks so much for posting BOTH links -- I'm stunned at the gorgeous miniatures (and the prices, too - although they are obviously worth every penny). Major eye-candy feasting for a long time to come - I put both sites on my favourites!

She is a very nice person too. I have met her a couple of times at shows and she is always tolerant of my nose and drool marks over her things! I always spend a while admiring them and some day I may be able to afford her small greenhouse. She has one large one that had chandeliers hanging from the top and for the life of me I couldn't figure out where the wiring was and she kindly showed me her tricks. Amazing work, no matter how much it costs.