My Fairfield so far

Thanks you all, Im so glad its coming out nice.

The downstairs floor are called Victorian tiles and they are sold as a sheet of paper that you apply like wallpaper to the floors. They sell it at HBS in the 1/2 scale section. I thought it was so lovely that I had to get it.

Its very hard to put on though. Its bigger than the room so I had to patch up the pattern all over again but in the smaller size of the room. Some of the peices I patched were so small that I had to use tweezers in order to apply them but thats what caused the continuation of the pattern so I had to do it.

I think this floor would be great as a whole sheet and applied to a one scale houses room as a wood inlay in the middle of the floor. It would be much easier to apply that way.

Beautiful! I just visited your website and loved it! Where do you find to the time to build minis and also manage your website? I need to work on my time managment since I have been working on my willowcrest for 2 years and still only about half way done!

Beautiful! I just visited your website and loved it! Where do you find to the time to build minis and also manage your website? I need to work on my time managment since I have been working on my willowcrest for 2 years and still only about half way done!

Well Cathy I dont work outside the home and I dont have children so I can dedicate my entire life to minis...lol My husband can attest to that, reluctantly so. :wave: