Doggies

Peachie

Your orchid is too pretty for them, they look like they need a travel trailer!!! I agree.....

They need their own house, ala The Hills Have Eyes, the travel trailer mentioned is a great idea

I agree with both of you.....I put them with the house and they don't fit in there so I may have to get a travel trailer.....I think I would like do one.....will put that on my next to do list...

They are so cute! Looks like your sweet little dog in your avatar is giving them the raspeberry. Perhaps she isn't as enthralled as the rest of us.

I agree that your orchid is too pretty and perfect for these hillbilly hounds. The travel trailer would be good, but I think the haunted house would be a likely candidate as well. It's made to look rundown and could be a cute hillbilly house, maybe with a still in the yard and a banjo on the porch!

Jeri

the Travel trailer could be made into a travling doggie resue or grooming station.

what a thourally cute idea....and the dogs?? just tooo dern cute for words!

now where are the cats??

nutti :lol: