Landscaped my Orchid...Finally!!

Irene

After sitting on my not so petite derriere for way too long...I finally got around to landscaping my Orchid...Eye candy is in my Gallery...Now if only I could find the inspiration (and money) to furnish the interior as well...sigh!! One of these days!!!

You did a great job!!!

Okay, where did you get the maple leaf and (i think) acorn decoration? Did you make or purchase? I have to have one. If you made it, you need to give a tut!

(anyone that REALLY knows me..Knows why I have to have the acorn decoration)

Irene, I adore your Orchid landscaping and the house is wonderful. I love the color purple, so your house really made me smile. Gnomes are the best gardeners, so your gardens should stay beautiful. Great job and thank you for sharing with us.

irene, i don't know how you've managed to make something that is both lovely and adorable, but you have!

it's super! thank you for sharing your work.

Okay, where did you get the maple leaf and (i think) acorn decoration? Did you make or purchase? I have to have one. If you made it, you need to give a tut!

(anyone that REALLY knows me..Knows why I have to have the acorn decoration)

Hi Heidi! Thanks for the compliment! The green man on the wall was made out of polymer clay and a mold...then I painted over it with a glaze...I just made a oval disc, pinched the center of it to make a nose, then put the leaves on it after prying them out of the mold.

I love it! i love the little gnomes.. and the tree, where did you get that tree? ive been looking for something just like it for my willowcrest!

Hi Jenny...Thanks for the compliment! I made the tree out of foliage stems that I bought at Joann's...Just used floral tape to stick them together and bent the tops over to make a willow tree...

Irene... I'm on my way to check out your photos now but I just want to say... I LOVE YOUR BUNNIES!!!!!

(later) I love your landscaping... the gnomes are adorable! And you even have floating candles on your lily pond. Beautiful job!