The fabulous journey of Thelma the bear!

Steve_in_PA

I've uploaded the pictures from the last few days as well as pictures from the Tea Party. My camera died just before the food was brought out, but I know some of the other ladies got pictures, so when they forward them to me I'll upload them into the album.

Thelma has been a wonderful guest and I'm sad to see her go . . . she'll go in the post tomorrow. I think she's anxious to get going to her next destination!

Enjoy the pictures!

Pictures of the Tea Party

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the road again!! She still has 9 places to go, if I have it right. Hey, Mom Jenny....Do you miss her?? She should be home by June ! Just in time for the surfing season. My daughter just moved out to CA last week...she went swimming & I shoveled snow!

Steve

On the road again!! She still has 9 places to go, if I have it right. Hey, Mom Jenny....Do you miss her?? She should be home by June ! Just in time for the surfing season. My daughter just moved out to CA last week...she went swimming & I shoveled snow!

Steve

yep i sure do! ive been planning her little home im going to be building her.. im thinking half ballet studi half tea house. what do you think?

what part of cali did she move to? here in san diego it is SO over cast today.. blah.. so much for the first day of spring. but its been beautiful here up until today.

I hope thelma is haivng a safe journey!!

I know that I'm looking forward to reading about Thelma's next stop on her travels. She's a dear little bear and such a pleasure to host.

BTW, has anyone else noticed how well she photographs. You never see a bad picture of Thelma.

-Susanne

BTW, has anyone else noticed how well she photographs. You never see a bad picture of Thelma.

That's funny, Susanne! She's very photogenic!

Well, Thelma is on her way to Donna in ME! I've got the confirmation number stuffed in my purse so once I dig it out I'll post the number. I have to take the dogs for a walk first . . . they're driving me nuts!

Oops, forgot to post the Delivery Confirmation Number: 0306 3030 0003 4828 9856

I sent her Priority so she should be to Donna's by Saturday (yes, we do get Saturday mail delivery . . . I love it!).

Well, I'm off to update Thelma's photoshow . . . I've been rather lax in this area lately!

I have updated Thelma's photoshow which you can view at Thelma's Photoshow It's really something! I'm going to break the photoshows up into parts because it's getting really long and I don't think anyone would want to sit at the computer for over an hour trying to get through the whole thing at once. This first part takes about 10 - 15 minutes to get through. I think that's a reasonable amount of time . . . don't you? :blink:

Oh, and I would like to introduce you to 'Thumper'. I bought her off of eBay after seeing her and deciding I HAD to have her! She arrived today, just in time for Easter!

post-267-1174604128_thumb.jpg

So, I've decided to send her as the next traveller instead of 'Bucky'. He's heartbroken, but understands that he's a big boy now and big boys don't cry! :giggle:

post-267-1174604275_thumb.jpg

As you can see, I think it will be easier to apply 'Thumper' to miniature situations! B)

I just received a PM from Donna . . . Thelma has arrived safely in Springfield, ME! Donna had a busy day today, so she will take Thelma out on the weekend and then share some pictures with us.

Just thought you all would like to know!

it's great to hear that Thelma made it safely to Donna's ... maybe they will have some of those whoopie pies while she's there in Maine. :no:

teresa, :thumb: those tea party photos were such fun! thank you for all you're doing.

happily awaiting thelma's next adventure. :pepper:

Here's a couple more photos of Thelma taken while she was staying in Edmonton (Canada). I couldn't post them until the heart arbor contest was over. Thelma did an inspection of the project while she was here:

-Susanne

o susanne those photos are lovely and I love your arbor entry. you did such a good job :whistle:

i hope thelma is having a good time and i cant wait to see pics!

Susanne, those pictures are terrific! They sure get me in the mood for Spring!

I've received some photos from Donna . . . I will post them later this evening.

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that Thelma arrived in Springfield ME on Friday morning and we've been having a LOT of fun with her ever since! Among other things, she got to go to an old-fashioned Drive-In to nosh, met Louis Leprechaun, went to see Mt Katahdin, partook in Maple Sugar Sunday and gave the Hempstead family a recital. She was a very busy little lady!

We thoroughly enjoyed having her visit, and hate to see her go, but since 3 days is the limit, she's all packaged up. We'll be taking her to the PO when it reopens at 3 PM, and then she'll be on her way to CA and Melissa!

UhOh; I think she's trying to get out of the box! She IS; I have to go!!!