The fabulous journey of Thelma the bear!

Steve_in_PA

I've uploaded Esther's pictures to her album.

Esther, I love the color of your green house (is that the Arthur?) . . . it's so pretty! Looks like Thelma is having good visit! Cheeto's . . . mmmmmmmm!!

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent today's pictures to Teresa. I'm planning to take Thelma to church for Easter services in the morning. It would be nice to have a picture of her with an Easter Lily, but I'm highly allergic, so unless I get someone else to do it, that one won't get taken!

willikers, Thelma is having a grand tour! i just saw Melissa's and Esther's photos, and am envious in the nicest way. i know she appreciates how fortunate she is to visit the ester and darrelmelissa families.

Both the babysitting photo, and the photo of Thelma and the cherub baby, are my notion of dreams coming true. it is to swoon!

Lil Thelma seems to have done a yeobear's job in the kitchen, and apparently is losing some of her "attitude." this is good. she also seemed to do well helping out, and working at the card swiping machine -- too cute!

she seemed very mannerly at Chocolate's house ... what was the duet they played?

ummm. :) surely, surely she was not flirting at church .... ???

The duet was "Easter Parade" in honor of Easter. Yes, she WAS flirting in church. She flirted with both the sound guy and the associate pastor...did you see how she was peeking out of his vest??? I think some of the others she visited remarked how much she likes men....they were right. But, she did tell me that it's just harmless flirting, she's not planning on any serious relationships at this point in her young bear life.

ya she sure is a flirt! i swear she is just boy crazy! all the pictres are wonderful! she looks like shes having a great time!

Happy Easter Thelma! We miss you today!

Thelma is all packed and ready for her trip to New Jersey. I was planning to send her UPS, but Bobbi in New Jersey only gave a PO BOX...so I have to take her to the Post office to ship her during my lunch.

Bobbi, if you read this and want to IM me with your phyiscal address so I can UPS her, I'd appreciate it (then I wouldn't have to go to the post office instead of eat lunch, and I'd know exactly when she'd be delivered.) Thanks

I would like to tell everyone how much I am enjoying Thelma's adventure and travel log. She sure is one talented well traveled bear on wonderful adventures. I am looking forward to seeing her next stop.

Esther, I am sorry you had to go to extra trouble by going to the post office.

I don't have any dollhouses or roomboxes completed but I hope Thelma will have fun here anyway. I am not sure yet what we are going to do yet. On Saturday a girlfriend of mine is coming over and we will play/work on minis.

I haven't been on the forum in quite sometime...glad I got a private message from Esther...that was a "reminder" to get my behind on here!

~Bobbi

Hello!! Guess who arrived here today? The most adorable little bear I ever had the pleasure of meeting.

It was already kind of late when she got out of the box...so right now she is in bed. I did try waking her up a while ago to see if she wanted to do something or just hang out!! But she wouldn't budge. She is snoring!! Who would have thunk that such a little bear could be such a loud snorer!!

Anyway, she is tucked in her bed all snuggly. I will wake her up in the morning around 6 AM...I will take her to work with me. I need to ask Denis if I can bring the digital camera with me to work. If not tomorrow then I will need to take her on Friday. It will be impossible to get her in the mail on Saturday so on Monday she will go to her next destination. I am lucky to have her over the weekend so I can spend more time with her!!

Don't worry about her...I will check on her when I wake up in the middle of the night. Esther and Mabel have been instructed to not disturb her.

~Bobbi :yes:

oh my gosh! how adorable!! she really does have a twin! :p I think its deanna *cheesterfieldzoo* has a mini mini version that looks JUST like thelma too!!

Bobbi I hope you and my dear Thelma have a wonderful day together!!!

Bobbi and Thelma just checking in here.

Thelma is fine and is sleeping again!!

She went to work with me today...she helped one of the nurses on my floor with a med pass. Of course she was flirting with all the men there. The employees and the residents! After work we went to exercise and Curves. She is too little for the machines but did bounce around on the platforms. I didn't have my camera with me unfortunately. What a site it was! Then we went to the China Buffet. She loved the salmon!

We came home after that and we all took a snooze!! When I got up I started cleaning...was trying to be quiet as I didn't want to waker her but she woke up and saw me cleaning and offered to help me. So I found her a mop and a scrub brush that would fit and put her to work!! :unsure: Just remember, she volunteered! I would never ask a house guest to help with the cleaning!

After that we had some tea with honey ...well hers was honey with tea.

Now she is asleep again and I am about to go to bed too. I have to use earplugs since she is hedre - she snores so loud I can hear her all the way in my room! Tomorrow my friend Judy is coming over. I have told Judy that I have company and she looks forward to meeting Thelma.

Yesterday Thelma hung out here with Denis...he took her to a couple of Estate sales. He picked up a little "friend" for Thelma. His name is Simon.

~Bobbi