The fabulous journey of Thelma the bear!

Steve_in_PA

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd mentioned what a great snuggler that Missymew is ... here's a photo that I just snapped with her cuddling Thelma. It was one of those ahhhh moments. I also attached a photo of Trinity "sniffing" Thelma. For some reason, Trinity can't get enough sniffs of Thelma.

-Susanne

!!wonderful photos again!! i saw a stealth mouse, too. maybe it's that Canadian star, Mick-Eh? Mouse.

and OMG, that toy store! it's a lovely setting for the toys. when is the Grand Opening?

La Thelma's new friend is too adorable! And Thelma seems to be having a sweet flirtation with the lads at the plant - how great that Ray and she did the Rounds. i'll bet she had all kinds of questions.

maybe she will take up the water purity ecological work as her Cause -- all Stars have a Cause.

thanks, all! :lol:

Thelma says goodbye to Missy.

Thelma is tucked safely in her bed, ready to be mailed off tomorrow on the next leg of her journey. She'll be heading even further north (and west). We've had a very busy day (and many sad farewells). I've sent photos to Teresa. She's been so great in keeping everyone posted.

-Susanne

It was such fun hosting Thelma. She was a terrific "excuse" to chat up a total stranger. I just wish my camera battery hadn't died at West Edmonton Mall. We didn't manage to get photographs of Thelma at the amusement park, and my alltime favourite attraction at WEM: Silvercity's fire breathing dragon. That dragon is so neat. I had to check Thelma for scorch marks - his flames shoot out that far!!

-Susanne

Well let's all hope that Thelma is in a nicely heated mail truck. It is forcasted to be -19 here this evening. I will have to have a fire going to thaw the poor lass out when she arrives on Wednesday, or more likely Thursday. Susanne will be tough to follow no doubt. We do not have the big city attractions here but we will show her some home hospitality -_- I will let everyone know when she arrives :)