The fabulous journey of Thelma the bear!

Steve_in_PA

howdy,

thelma is on her way home, and we'll miss her!! her confirmation numbers are:

delivery conf is 03050830000383033645

insurance conf is 13070930000008611634.

more to follow.

:groucho:

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jenny...Are you ready for the massive Welcome Home party ? Oh....I forgot to tell you....you hafta' send cake & ice cream to all the hosts !! Remember to take pics of all her 'treasurers' that she collected & figure out how many miles she traveled.

thelma is on her way home, and we'll miss her!! her confirmation numbers are:
oh my gosh oh my gosh! im getting all excited! Yippeee!!! What fun it will be to see her again!

you hafta' send cake & ice cream to all the hosts !!
how about you all just fly to my house and be here for her welcoem home party :groucho: i will be sure to take lots of pics!! this is very exciting :ohyeah:

Gieppe!!!! Giepppe!!!! :groucho: :ohyeah::birthday:

Izzy is doing a happy dance :birthday: She loves Gieppe adn we looked at pics of her and Thelma again........yes Gieppe is ice cream....and no I have no idea where that came from but it is what it is lol!!

Sure I'll come for a party. Can you pick me up at the airport? I'll be the one with all the animals. (DH said that is the only way I can go on vacation - I have to take all the kids with me) Haha. Maybe I'll just stay home. But boy oh boy, cake and ice cream sure sound good.

SHE'S HOME SHE'S HOME SHE'S HOME! THELMA'S HOME!!!! what a wonderful suprise to see her box at my door when I got home!! WOW! you all are just to wonderful and nice! Thelma came home with so many gifts! Thank you all so much for taking such great care of her! im def. going to have to add a primarose to the arthur im building her to put all her stuff in!!!

I will take some more pictures tomorrow but here are a few they I took tonight :ohyeah: I'll send Teresa the rest via email so that she can post it in the album!

SHE"S HOME!!

post-505-1181182355_thumb.jpg

post-505-1181182388_thumb.jpg

post-505-1181182421_thumb.jpg

post-505-1181182516_thumb.jpg

sorry just got out of the shower... lol

post-505-1181182569_thumb.jpg

More pics to come tomorrow with all her goodies and welcome party!!

thank you again everyone!

Fantastic Jenny!! What a party there's going to be at your place tonight!! Woot Woot!!

I've uploaded more of C.J.'s pictures to her album. She's sending me more as I type this which I will upload tomorrow!

Sleep well, Jenny, knowing that Thelma is home safe and sound!!

Well...'Jenny-Mom' looks happy ! Am waiting for the party pics. OK...Who kept track of the total miles she traveled?? Now we get a rest before Thumper heads out in Sept. Did everyone have fun with this??

Yes, I had a blast. It was such fun taking our little mini guest around the city. Jenny, Steve, and Teresa - thank you for all the work that you put into making this adventure such fun (and so easy) for the rest of us!

-Susanne

Jenny -

I especially liked the photo of you holding Thelma. Your expression is so sweet. You look like you're only about 16 years old in that photo. It was so kind of you to let Thelma spend so long off in the world. I can only imagine how glad you must be to have her back home.

-Susanne

Yes! Thelma and Jenny have that family resemblance, very nice.

wee Thelma was ready to get back to her mom, and she told me that she'd been a little homesick. she didn't want to worry Jenny, so she didn't post anything about that. she's a very considerate bear.

susanne, you mightn't believe it, but there are many bears here who weren't in the pix. when teresa posts the rest of the photos, you'll see some more. that group has taken to being snooty. They're calling themselves the Pierce Newburg bears, since they live near those houses.

some who didn't get in the group shots were asleep, but there were some who were wide awake and kvetching and growling about "well, i never understand ballet anyway" and stuff like that.

the Katz and bears and i LOVE Thelma and some of the younger bears keep asking where The Beautiful Bear has gone. a couple of the older bears have visited California and they've been showing off, saying they know all about it ... we miss her, but we're glad she's back with her Mom. everybody's waving. :wave:

Jenny -

I especially liked the photo of you holding Thelma. Your expression is so sweet. You look like you're only about 16 years old in that photo. It was so kind of you to let Thelma spend so long off in the world. I can only imagine how glad you must be to have her back home.

-Susanne

aww thank you susanne that is so sweet of u! lol its gotta be the piggy tails! LOL. i'll get some more pics of thelma nad all her wonderful gifts tomorrow and post them for u all to see :blink:

Well, here are the last of C.J.'s photos!

What a wild ride Thelma had! She traveled a total of 21,846.89 miles!

I had a great time and enjoyed keeping the albums. I must say it was a lot of work and I'm looking forward to some time off before sending Thumper out in September!

Enjoy your summer everyone!!

hi everyone! i just wanted to apologize that I have not gotten pictures up of all her stuff yet. These past 2 weeks have been madness for me. Between working 47 hours last week and dealing with my mom in and out of the hospital last week and everything else i havent been to focused on mini's! i promise i will take pics soon!

Thelma says hi to everyone! she misses you all so much!

thanks ;) she is doing alot better now. still on disablitly but much better :D im going to try to get photos taken tomorrow. im just to tired tonight. 11 hour work day tired me out!

Jenny, don't worry about it. We can wait. We're just glad she's home and that your mom's doing better. Little Thelma probably doesn't mind a little more rest after her long journey.