pictures of my Magnolia

Sheila S

It looks great!! You and I have very similar tastes in wallpaper and floor tiles. I used the pinkish diamonds and the blue tiles in my San Franciscan and have the plaid as well. Needless to say, I love the colors and decorating.

Your Magnolia looks great. I'm looking forward to starting mine, too much to do yet before I can even open the box. I just started spring cleaning and there are plans to insulate and paint the work room so Magnolia will have to wait a bit.

I love your curtains.

I love your Magnolia Sheila!!! You did a really nice job.

You have a beautiful family also!!!! You daughter sure doesn't look like a geek!!

Band geeks won Homecoming Queen alot when I was in High School. Our band was huge so they did most of the voting. LOL

Great Magnolia, Sheila! Makes me want one! I love the colors you chose, especialy the pink exterior. I have to stop myself from painting EVERY dollhouse pink! And your family is beautiful! Including the dog, too cute!

Thanks for sharing!

Traci

Your Magnolia is really sweet, Sheila! I'm watching your progress with anticipation because I have a Magnolia to build too (she's sitting in the closet glaring at me right now)!

I love your choices of colors . . . pink is my favorite! I think you did a great job matching the pattern in the wallpaper! It sure is pretty! And those curtains . . . WOW!!

Keep up the good work!