Hello From Maine!

Hi and :yes: to our forum!! Tell us more about your houses. Which ones? We would love to see pictures if you have any of them. We love pictures (in case you haven't noticed). Enjoy!!

:)

Carrie

Hi Wendy and Irene!

I've actually forgotten the name of the first one. It's a 2-story, four room house w/gingerbread trim. I made that one my "Witch's House", for Halloween. (Could it be Sugar & Spice?) The other is the now-discontinued (why??) Willowcrest. I completed the shell construction about 5 years ago, but it's still a work in progress. In fact, I have a couple of questions about that project which I'll post on the appropriate board at another time.

Thank you very much for your welcome notes!

Donna, if you have any questions about the Willowcrest, ask away. I may need the answers too, since I have one waiting to be put together as well. There are a few people who are working on it now so they may be able to help you.

Welcome donna! Oh as soon as you said willowcrest my heart fluttered! that is my all time favorite house and i actually just finished building mine :yes:

Willowcrest774.jpg

if you have any questions please ask away! i have lots of pics in my gallery :)

glad to have you here and cant wait to see pics of your willowcrest!!!

:)WELCOME :thumb:

A hearty welcome Donna from another Mainer. :yikes:

Yeah, what Greg said! Hi and Welcome, Donna! If you don't mind me asking, where in Maine are you from? I'm in Bangor, and I bet you can guess where Greg is! :yes:

Having just found this site an hour or so ago, I'm a real newbie here, but I have 2

Greenleaf houses that I acquired in the late '90s. I just want to say hello to you all

and tell you how much I'm looking forward to participating in the Community.

:wave: Oh, hello and welcome. I have a friend in Main.You will get a lot of neat ideas from all of us doll house freaks. Have fun looking, but it might take you hours. :lol: There is so much to see.

gggrinch6