The Mice got more Furniture today!

MiniMadWoman

The Three Blind Mice (I really have to think of names for them) received a table and chairs today! :giggle:

Things are really starting to come together. I've ordered some unpainted furniture and plan on painting it myself. I thought "self, you can do this!" :wave:

Anyway, here's a picture.

post-267-1168556792_thumb.jpg

Teresa, hopefully the cat murals on the 3 Blind Mice's Dining Room set are not raised up in braille. Poor little dears could have heart attacks if they knew that you'd put cats in their kitchen. You do have a sense of humour!!

-Susanne

MiniMadWoman,

Boy does that look familiar. You did a great job with it. Happy New Year

HEY JANINE!! Welcome to the forum! :wave: I'm sure you'll find quite a few of the things I purchased from you in my gallery of dollhouses! :)

It's great you found your way here! Looking forward to seeing more of you! :giggle:

Oh, and thanks everyone for your kind comments! :banana:

Teresa that is just so cute. What is the plan for the rest of the house?

Peggi, I've purchased several rooms of die cut furniture that I'm going to paint myself using the pieces I have as inspiration. Since it's the White Orchid, I'm not going to make any other changes to it other than maybe adding black asphalt shingles.

Me too, Wendy. It was such a surprise because I just received an order from her today! This picture idea is so cool . . . it's so neat to be able to put a face to the name! :giggle:

this is such fun!! thank you for the photos and update.

i love your meeces to pieces!

but the other kind, the ones who move around real fast, really scare me. :o i have been capable of levitation when visual contact occurs.

hey, maybe Pixie, Dixie and Trixie ?? would like to know about an ancestral home that's on eBay, if they've not already been told.

here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A:IT&ih=014

ps: Oh, no, Bumpinintothings!!! for shame! ROLFLMBO!

Very nice and yes it is very very Mary Englebreit-ish!

I love her. Here is a link to her website if you dont know who we are talking about.

Mary Englebreit.

Ooo! she brought back the free desktop wallpapers and she has got screensavers now..Oooo!

Esther, you see correctly! There are cats painted all over the furniture! Good thing those mice are blind! :lol:

I don't suppose "Winkin, Blinkin & Bumpinintothings" would go over very well
Too funny, Holly! :lol: That's crackin' me up!! :roflmao:

hey, maybe Pixie, Dixie and Trixie ?? would like to know about an ancestral home that's on eBay, if they've not already been told

Hey, C.J., that's a really cool mouse house! Perhaps they're distant relatives! :lol: Oh, cute names, but my mice are man mice! :lol:

Very nice and yes it is very very Mary Englebreit-ish!

I love her. Here is a link to her website if you dont know who we are talking about.

Mary Englebreit.

Thank you for posting that link - I'm trying to gather Mary Englebreit items for an old child's dollhouse that I want to change into "The Queen of Heart's Tearoom" - and possibly, also, "Bakery". The cross-stitch chart would make a nice little mat, and it even has the Heart theme! Thanks again! :lol:

Those little mice are adorable, and so is their furniture. (Cats and all.) :roflmao:

I've ordered some unpainted furniture and plan on painting it myself. I thought "self, you can do this!" :wave:

plain furnature is easy to decorate just use pencil crayons and then varnish over top or use veluram (yeah i probably didn't spell that right) Stickers the either varnish or if the item allows for it, clear mactac. :banana: