Mini Sushi!!

Ms. Mini

My mom suprised me with an awesome gift today. She bought me a sushi set off ebay!! its so cute!! I had to try it out. This isnt the furiture that will be in my willowcrest kitchen but i just needed something to put the sushi on :please:

Willowcrest648.jpg

Willowcrest653.jpg

The flash kind of makes it hard to see but it comes with 4 plates, 1 set of 6piece sushi, 2 pieces of larger sushi, copsticks, miso soup, a bottle of soysauce, 2 pieces of shrimp tempura and a cup with green tea and a tea bag in it. i love it!! she got it off ebay from a lady in hong kong :worthy: i just had to share my pics with everyone! :giggle:

Hey, Jenny, that's so cool! Lucky you to have a Mom into eBay!

Your Willowcrest is really coming together!!

BTW, when you inviting me over? I LOVE Sushi!! :)

hahah omg she is obsessed with ebay!! 70% of our xmas presents were from ebay this year! hahaha

come over for sushi right now! while the miso soup and shrimp tempura is hot!! lol

sushi is my favorite food ever. i could live off it for every. Hahah

Too cool! When I was in Japan, I was delighted to see that most of the noodle shops and small restaurants had life-size plastic models of the food they served, so I didn't have to struggle with the Japanese menu.

I guess making miniature foods makes a great deal of sense. :)

Very cute set!

I love the little copper pieces hanging on the wall, too. I'd seen them in a couple of catalogs but it's nice to see them in place...I'll have to add them to my wish list, somewhere...

you've got a cool, creative mom! nice!!

ps: just don't tell her that after you took the photo, Thelma ate everything, OK?

haha ya Thelma had her eyes on those as soon as i put them on the table! :D

Very cute set!

I love the little copper pieces hanging on the wall, too. I'd seen them in a couple of catalogs but it's nice to see them in place...I'll have to add them to my wish list, somewhere...

Thank you I got those off HBS awhile ago. They are wonderful little set :)

I also very much like the tiled wall they're hanging on!

Holly you sure know how to make a girl blush! :) Thank you for the compliment that was my first tile work ive ever done ;) I plan do do something similar with white tile in the bathroom!