another little Gem

nuttiwebgal

I just finished a Victorian cottage/aka/HH kit just another name and OLD.

one of my "kids" has a daughter turning 3 tomorrow and I worked right till they came to pick up the house tonight.

a nutti house cant leave my house dry...always got to have glue or paint drying somewhere.

post-9-1168150617_thumb.jpg

I think she liked it! I know mommy and daddy were excited about it...care bears will make their home here!

you can see more in my album.

nutti :doh:

its beautiful....and your gk will have hours of fun playing with it.....she is a cutie.....

no not my GK..to bad coz she is a cutie..but her grannie and I were BGF when my sons and her kids were small. yanno the kids who are always at your house but ya dont get to take the tax credit!

so Maddisons Birthday is jan 7th and my miss Pixie was 2 on Jan 5th...so kids who grew up together now are raising kids together. oh and Maddisons baby brother was born 6 hours before her baby cousin. both boys are 3 months old. its fun seeing all these hooligans running around being harrased by their own hooligans. :doh:

nutti :D

I'm curious does she draw on the houses before she paints the design......

no she does not...well the outline of the chimney was peciled to keep chimney shape. but trees and trellis

painted as she went. I find it fascinating to watch an artist create!

the trellis on this purple Gem is my FAV. we all stood there goin "yep! Oh yea! :doh:

she fixed my pitiful efforts after she had her chuckle. :drool:

she did the brown tree shape before adding the greens.

and it was kewl when she put a smaller tree with it and you could tell because she used lighter colors

I have MUCH to learn.

please remember besides sewing and embrodering I never knew I could do anything....but basicly its because I know so little...no encouragement of artistic stuff when I was growing up.

I keep trying to get her to paint me and her girls some Mini landscapes.

another project down.....I will finish my list!

nutti :D

What a cute little house! and the girl is a charmer, too! :D

:blink: yep, they are both adorable, wouldn't mind adopting both or either LOL. I really like those painted on effects you got on it, it sure looks so real, and I just love the shades of purple ;)

I can now hear my own little HH kit whimpering about it wanting to be cute, will see if I can reist tahta as I really really don't do cutsey stuff ;)

Hugs and thanks for the inspiration yet again Nutti!

no she does not...well the outline of the chimney was peciled to keep chimney shape. but trees and trellis

painted as she went. I find it fascinating to watch an artist create!

the trellis on this purple Gem is my FAV. we all stood there goin "yep! Oh yea! :blink:

she fixed my pitiful efforts after she had her chuckle. ;)

she did the brown tree shape before adding the greens.

and it was kewl when she put a smaller tree with it and you could tell because she used lighter colors

I have MUCH to learn.

please remember besides sewing and embrodering I never knew I could do anything....but basicly its because I know so little...no encouragement of artistic stuff when I was growing up.

I keep trying to get her to paint me and her girls some Mini landscapes.

another project down.....I will finish my list!

nutti ;)

She is good......I can't draw a straight line letting on trying to do that.....but it is fascinating to watch.....I've watched my son draw and paint.....he won State competition in high school on the painting he summitted.....I have it hanging my living room.....

that house is so great! what a lucky agk (almost grandkid?)!

and i know it's not a contest, but ... i'd vote for a TIE result if i had to reckon which is most adorable, that huggable house or that sweet little cherub. :blink:

nice going, kudos again!

The house is just great!

I had kids like that..Now that they are all almost grown I get sentimental and also a lil mom like at their teen decisions... They look at me and I just say stuff like "I remember you running around in your underwear wearing a Superman cape!"

when the boys were alone it was ninja turtles but if the girls were here than they played power rangers.

but Briana was April Oneal alot!

Ashley refused. of course with her came her brother so Power rangers it was!

I miss those days sometimes.

we had 3 kids of our own. but we love 4 others like they are our own.

funny how it all works out!

nutti

Well time flies when you're having fun!

And after 50, the fun snowballs and all of a sudden you're on a toboggan headed down the hill!! :)

Nutti, your Gems are just that! Houses and kiddies! Great landscaping.

I love the stained glass - TUT anyone?