Ebay, Etsy, and Craigslist posts

fov

This days you never know. I was tempted to make an offer on the Madison kit, but I don't want to start pilling up again kits that most likely I will not build. The feedback on the seller is not bad, but caution is always advise. I would ask for more pictures, and how is the seller going to ship it. If lots of doubts better pass on them.

1 hour ago, havanaholly said:

For that price some interior photos would be helpful.

Yep, probably nothing to see there. You can see slivers of unfinished floors through the partially open sides. There's also nothing showing but daylight through the windows that aren't painted over🤣The free shipping is what got me. That house is much bigger than my Pepperwood Farm and I know how much that weighs. It would probably cost their asking price to crate and ship. 

Edited by FurMama
Afterthought

1 hour ago, FurMama said:

Yep, probably nothing to see there. You can see slivers of unfinished floors through the partially open sides. There's also nothing showing but daylight through the windows that aren't painted over🤣The free shipping is what got me. That house is much bigger than my Pepperwood Farm and I know how much that weighs. It would probably cost their asking price to crate and ship. 

Or it could be a too good to be true trap. 

4 hours ago, MamaV said:

Sadly, there is no guarantee everything is in the box...so starting at $10 would be fair and they have no idea the value it would be to someone if it is complete.  For me, if I bought it at $10 and went to pick it up, because I'm 30 minutes away it would be a great deal or a box of scrap wood.

• Like 1

It's being sold by the Salvation Army. They start their dollhouses really cheap.

If $10 is too cheap, then this one is way too expensive. LOL

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1562339481/18-room-yellow-chateau-dollhouse-by?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=dollhouse&ref=sr_gallery-1-7&cns=1&referrer_page_guid=f75fb1fa368.6505a41e2a6f2c1f16cc.00&organic_search_click=1

Edited by rodentraiser

29 minutes ago, rodentraiser said:

Wow! And it's wonky. The nerve!

On 11/15/2023 at 12:26 AM, madtex1967 said:

I balked at the price but the more I looked at the pictures, the more I understood!

15 hours ago, MiniElle said:

This is impressive. I have never seen a Swiss Chalet "dollhouse" before:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/310710565062702/

Wow, that is spectacular, I wish there was a picture of the interior.

• Like 1