Ebay, Etsy, and Craigslist posts

fov

34 minutes ago, RockawayRose said:

Thank you!  I just sent her a message to see if it’s still available.  I think I have plans for that one but I prefer to rehab it.  It would be a nice trip from Miami Beach to pick it up!

oooh which one?? I love it when a purchase comes together!!

Thanks to Emily PB for posting the link to the San Francisco dollhouse in Daytona Beach.  We just made the long trip from Miami Beach and picked it up.  It’s huge!  It has been on my wish list for a while...I even purchased the plans to build it from vintage Woodworking Plans but seems very doubtful I would ever do it and I prefer to rehab, especially with an apartment full of cats. 
pics here: 

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=5675841322274797796&useLegacyBlogger=true#editor/target=post;postID=9176628889700874239;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=0;src=postname

Edited by RockawayRose

1 hour ago, RockawayRose said:

Thanks to Emily PB for posting the link to the San Francisco dollhouse in Daytona Beach.  We just made the long trip from Miami Beach and picked it up.  It’s huge!  It has been on my wish list for a while...I even purchased the plans to build it from vintage Woodworking Plans but seems very doubtful I would ever do it and I prefer to rehab, especially with an apartment full of cats. 
pics here: 

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=5675841322274797796&useLegacyBlogger=true#editor/target=post;postID=9176628889700874239;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=0;src=postname

Bravo - I looked at the original FB post and that was a a nice deal for $70!!!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

Your link didn't work for me.

Me neither.  It says

Your current account (my email address here) does not have access to view this page.
Click here to logout and change accounts.

But I have no other account to change to. :( 

2 hours ago, RockawayRose said:

pics here: 

Congratulations!

Thanks everyone.  I haven’t worked on a dollhouse for a couple of years So this will be a fun challenge.  I’ve been more focused on playwriting these past few years with some nice success, but I am finding that handiwork is more amenable to me right now during this pandemic. Sorry about the link issue.  It’s the newest post on my blog: 

www.rockawayrosedollhouse.blogspot.com

I looked at several different models of it on Pinterest and already have some bashing ideas in mind!