CSI tonite

heidiiiii

Yes, I saw it too...and am more confused than ever. The source of the dollhouses? Has the bad guy been delivering them ..sending them...to the CSI? And...

well....I'm sure as this thread develops, things will become clear.....

Did you all know Grissom is going to be leaving? I don't think permanently, but taking a leave of absence. At least, that's what the CSI website claims...

I got the distinct impression that this thread is all done, considering the way it ended. Whoever made all the props is certainly talented & I hope we see more of his/her work on other shows.

it kinda put a bad spin on miniturists too.

Considering the numbers of these shows & others in the same genre, I guess it also speaks ill of priests, mechanics, plumbers, doctors, etc, etc.....

I gave my kids a good laugh while I was watching it. When Grissom made the comment about being into little things for a long time, I threw my pillow at the tv. (Hey, that's why they call it a throw pillow, right?) I just didn't like the way he came across on that statement.

I feel kinda let down that the whole mini mystery is apparantly over now. Loved the guy's model railroad, which could've helped to interest more men in minis, had the rest of the storyline been better.

yall that was tooo LAME an ending to the mystry

Im sure there is more to come!

I loved the railroad setup! and I thought it soo kewl how he had the different scales and how some of the scenes were also murder scenes. Id say he knew who was doing the killing and wanted to protect their identity so he confessed and shot himself.

CSI writers are better than that!

and Grisom is taking a leave? :banana: :no: :lol: :no:

say it aint sooooooo

nutti :banana::banana:

I didn't get to watch it last night, but I recorded the show. Grissom leaving??? Tell me it isn't so. He is CSI!! BTW, whatever happened about his hearing loss. I remember in the 1st (or was it 2nd) season he was nearly deaf. Then nothing was every mentioned again .... or did I miss something?

-Susanne

I wish Heidi had passed her coffee pot over here.....I needed it...watched the first five minutes and the last ten mins and slept the rest of the show :banana:....not much mini except a not so clear scene at the end . Hope you guys are right that it will continue with a twist of sorts.

Jack'sgurl

Whether the miniature mystery is over or not we will see, but last night's episode was terrible. I don't think I have ever missed an episode so I am a fan of the show but very disappointed with last night. I guess that's what happens when you set your expectations too high. There have been hints for awhile now that Grissom is possibly burned out so there may be something in the works to make some kind of change with the character.

That link is really interesting! Thanks!

I tried to find the source for my news that Grissom may be leaving...but couldn't find it. I know it's on CBS somewhere...maybe one of you more adept at searching will locate it.

But a couple of weeks ago you might remember that one of them came in to his office for something, and Grissom was reading a brochure about a teaching position somewhere. The person asked if he was interested, and his comment was a non-committal "maybe". Then last night, one of them commented on how tired he was...and another sober comment about the work. So I think that he is leaving. But the original source said it was a temporary thing. Maybe the actor got a film offer so plans to leave for a few episodes, but be back.

I think the dollhouse thread will continue for awhile. I really did enjoy all the train layout stuff, too!

How could I have forgotten about the doll mystery? My daughter and I were commenting on it last night that they made such a big deal of it, then didn't show what the doll meant.

http://community.tvguide.com/thread.jspa?threadID=700010184

As I reported in this week's Ask Ausiello, CSI has tapped Tony winner Liev Schreiber to fill the temporary void left by William Petersen. Schreiber will play a seasoned CSI who joins the veteran team at the Las Vegas Crime Lab. He'll debut in Episode 12, slated to air in January.

--as a note..its only for about a 3 shows. so everyone can relax

as for who asked about his hearing... he had surgery at the end of one season and came back with his hearing at the beginning of the next..it took a bit to understand at first.