CSI tonite

heidiiiii

Oh Duh!

He is coming here to my neck of the woods and I completely didnt put two and two together..

He will be at the Trinity Rep in Providence R.I until January 7th. He is in a play called Dublin Carol.

His old friend is either the writer of the play or the new director of the playhouse. The newspaper article has expired so I cant access it anymore..

The play is sold out!

Edit: I found a article about it....It is a boston globe article.

Thanks for the link! That play sounds awesome! I'll have to see if it's in print somewhere, and read it.

Somehow I never thought of the actor as "Billy", though! He's always seemed more formal to me, somehow.

It does sound like he'll be back at his CSI spot, though...I so hope so.

• 4 weeks later...

CSI just ended. Grissom is going to Williams College to teach a course on a 4-week sabbatical. Just after he left, a mini room-sized box was left on this desk, sealed up. The last shot was of a mini newspaper with a photo of the bloody doll.

The plot thickens!

WARNING: DO NOT READ THIS POST UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN TONIGHT'S EPISODE!

As soon as I saw the box delivered to Grissom's desk, I knew it was a roombox. I leant forward in my seat to follow the zoom in through the label (addressed to Grissom), and outer cardboard, to the little desk lamp shining down on a mini newspaper with the headline "Another body", and a photo of the battered doll. I was all a-tingle! :rofl: It's a delicious cliffhanger - Grissom leaves ... supposedly for 4 weeks, but they managed to throw a little doubt in there (his reluctance to walk away from Sarah, and mumbling how he'll miss her) and then this special delivery! I love it! They had better follow it up in the next episode

- or I just may explode. :unsure:

Wow, as soon as I saw that cop with the box, I started yelling its a mini! it's a mini! I knew it wasn't a finished story line. Now will the box sit there until Grissom gets back, and thats when the murder happens, or will the rest of them try to solve the case? Maybe this is how they will introduce the temp for Grissom.

Can't wait for next week.

I wonder who the perp has gotten to build his minis since the last one went to jail? Definitely a cliffhanger for me, too.

I thought the guy died that supposely did the last ones.

Ok, I missed the very first part, so someone tell me did Grissom box up the other minis and ship them to the Smithsonian or did I misunderstand.

Grissom put them in cases under lock and key; he mentioned that they were fit for a museum, but I didn't take that to mean that he was sending them away.

The guy who supposedly made the roomboxes killed himself - but I think that someone else was also involved. Maybe they used his jigs and other equipment, or learnt the craft from him - but they're still out there! (Possibly he thought he was protecting them by taking the blame!) I do love a good mystery!!