IT'S FINISHED

Peachie

It finished so I will be bored now.....nothing to work on.....gonna have to decide what I'm going to do next....I'm amazed it turned out this good.....with as much trouble I had at first with it....

Some have asked what I will do next.....here are the 2 projects I plan on doing....The Fairfield and Santa's Village......it will be after the New Year when I start another one.....I have a few Christmas tradition I do with my family so minis are on hold for now.....I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year......or what holiday you celabrate..... :giggle:

I'm going to leave it up till after the New Year...........but she loves the little village......she asked what I would be doing next and I told her....she enjoys watching me do them......I've collected bears for as long as I can remember.....I have one bedroom that has all my stuffed bears.....but the Fairfield will be a different theme....no bears in it.....

I would like to complete 4 or 5 this year coming up.....I want to do my 2 nieces one each.....and I want to do my sister one.....she is all the time looking for furniture for me......she commented she had been to Michael's.....and asked me what I would be working on next.....