Booking a dollhouse on Airbnb

Spooky Squirrel

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, but this story was too fun to not share.

YouTubers troll Airbnb by listing dollhouse, making $3K in bookings

https://nypost.com/2021/04/21/youtubers-troll-airbnb-by-listing-dollhouse-making-3k-in-bookings/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Haha, very funny. But also, who saw those pictures and thought it was a real house?! Sometimes you can't tell, but those rooms look mini to me.

Also, I just noticed the bedroom has the same carpet I'm stitching right now! But with different colors.

doll-house-airbnb-08.jpg

IMG_2055.jpg

• Like 5

Just now, fov said:

who saw those pictures and thought it was a real house?!

The people who overlooked the water bottle and credit card in the photos. The people who ooh and aah over our dollhouses. If they can look past real life items where they're not supposed to be, you can bet they aren't going to spot the little oopsies that annoy us. Proof that the oopsies are only seen by us! :D 

• Like 1

I wonder not so much at the Airbnb people, who are in a hurry to acquire properties to rent, as at the folks who look at the pictures and book to stay there; definitely the mirror reflection would worry me!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...