Anyone have an extra $27 200???

SusannaT

It sure is an outstanding village collection of eye candy! I have seen it on before, perhaps it was on Ebay as well, not sure and perhaps someone will be bold enough to by this piece of history.

I would love to take that stroll and enjoy the visit!!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Hugs

:yikes: Think (if you can) of packing it up to move it!!!!!

Nope, no chance, not in a million years as that would seriously cut into the mini-ing time allready scarse!!!!

I wish the one who ends up with it good luck tough....

Hugs

That is an awesome village. Where the heck would you put it though? That's the only problem with these houses, you spend years and hours and tons of money, then what do you do with them? I told my daughter I feel real bad for her, cause they will be her problem. And the ponies and the barbies and on and on....

Oh...my...gosh! :yikes: My eyes just about popped out of my head and rolled across the floor. You know, I have seen train layouts that took up an entire basement, but I have never seen a dollhouse layout before. Thanks for the link, that was truly amazing.

Wow - did you all notice the wall inside the mayors house that opens to reveal the bathroom? So it can be closed and you see the hallway or open the wall and see the interior of the bath. Someone.. or a lot of someones sure went to a lot of work with this. Wish I could see it in person.. not to buy it - just to visit it :yikes: And has anyone counted how many dolls are included in this? I didn't but there sure looks like a lot! I wonder if it will sell.

-David

Wow, that's pretty impressive, though dropping 28G for something you can't see in person is pretty iffy. They do look nice in the piccies though.

Indeed it does, and I am with Dvid, I would love to visit this exhibit but would have no place to put it as my display places are sort of filling up with the buildings I put together anyway...

Lots to drool over thoug!

Hugs

That is an awesome village. Where the heck would you put it though? That's the only problem with these houses, you spend years and hours and tons of money, then what do you do with them? I told my daughter I feel real bad for her, cause they will be her problem. And the ponies and the barbies and on and on....

I always tell my kids that they'll have a great estate sale someday. :yikes: They roll their eyes.

That village is amazing. Gosh...we paid $29,000 for our first house in the early 70's. Not a mini house...I mean the house we lived in. Even if I had it I don't think I'd ever be able to spend that much on a mini village...even though I think it's wonderful.

It is awesome. This stuff never seems to sell. I was poking around ebay at the ended auctions and not one of those pricey houses got a bid. But you know, most of the fun is building it yourself....but if they want to give it away, I have the room. Did anyone see the 40,000 pieces of furniture for $19,000? Not a bad deal - 50 cents per piece!

Did anyone see the 40,000 pieces of furniture for $19,000? Not a bad deal - 50 cents per piece!

Hmmm..... :yikes: nope LOL but as you said a good price for that many pieces.... Not so sure though that hubby would agree as that would most certainly mean that we had to move to house it all, I mean just think how many houses one needs to have places for all those, right?!? :banana:

Hugs