Micro Beacon Hill

MiniMadWoman

Thanks so much everyone for your kind comments!

The only thing that would make the globe even better would be if I could actually shake it and watch the snow fall! :)

thats a neat idea! are you planning on gluing it to the base?

Jenny, no, I'm not going to glue it to the base. I want to be able to change it out with the seasons . . . replace the snow with grass, add flowers, et cetera . . .

I want to be able to change it out with the seasons . . . replace the snow with grass, add flowers, et cetera . . .

Teresa, it's simply beautiful! I love the way you've displayed it and the seasonal changes that you have in mind. I'm totally in awe of anyone who can do the micro minis and you reeeeeeeeeally did an exceptional job on it.

Deb

Well, after two FULL days, I finished this little beauty! What a lot of work but it's well worth it. Thank goodness for a good pair of tweezers! :Jumpy:

Here's a couple of pictures.

post-267-1167104767_thumb.jpg post-267-1167104783_thumb.jpg

Here they are Linda, they were in post #20. post-267-1167104767_thumb.jpg post-267-1167104783_thumb.jpg

I also have pictures in the Gallery . . . they're on page 2.

Uh. oh ... Can't get there from here.

I'm having the "click on the page 2 button and get bounced to the Forum homepage" problem.