New Garfield Photos

SuzyQ

Hey all,

Well, I finally added some more pictures to the ole album. Nothing much to brag about yet. It feels funny showing off pictures of an unfinished project. But I know how much everyone's photos helped me out so here they are.

Actually they are in my Gallery. For the newbies that would be the Visit My Gallery button under the American Flag.

Here's one picture to give you an idea of where I am at.

Suzanne, it's really coming together now (pardon the pun!) :) You're doing a terrific job and it's great you posted pictures of your progress . . . that's part of the fun of building!

Thanks for sharing!!

Suzanne it looks terrific! Love the colors you picked out. Another yellow Garfield kitchen. Seem that kitchen just needs to be yellow :)

It looks wonderful... makes me regret not decorating as I go.. but I guess I'm just not as creative as you are yet! :)

I felt funny posting my unfinished pictures too, but I really enjoyed seeing yours and I think everyone on here is so supportive!!!

Rebecca

It is looking great! I DO need to get a droolprotection thingy to keep close by so that I don't short out the keyborad while creeping closer to the screen as to get allllll the details at once :)

Hugs

Thanks everyone!!! I finally got some more texture for the ceilings. Now that I have those ready we can start putting up the third floor. Hopefully I will have some new pictures soon.