Why we're not getting anything done around Greenleaf

Mini Man

For over a week now, the folks around Greenleaf have been almost hypnotized by a certain Internet site. I can't seem to walk through the office with out catching this site on someones computer and my last two production meeting have come to a grinding halt as every one insisted we take just one more look. Some of you may have already visited this site, but those of you who haven't, be warned, the content is truly mesmerizing!

Hat's off the director, for she is truly the Martin Scorsese of the Miniature world!

TAKE A PEEK HERE!

I don't get anything done because of this forum so now I have something else to keep me from my housework and errands. I guess I better sign off soon and get started or my husband of 2 months may want to divorce me. :)

Awesome work Teresa does, I have watched this site over and over.........I especially love the MOther Goose Cottage. I keep going back to Teresa's site to see what mini/tidbits I have missed. Keep up the great work Teresa.....you are truely a master

:):)

Being new around here has its advantages. I've been clicking on links in people's posts and I found that a couple of weeks ago. It's certainly enjoyable, but also intimidating to a newbie. :) The first time I looked I sat here with my mouth hanging open. Great job!

Okay, so I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes . . . Dean, you sure know how to make a person feel special!! :)

My heartfelt thanks to everyone for your kind comments and support over the last year and a bit that I've been mini-ing and a member of this site. I truly have found a home here on the Greenleaf forum and have made many mini-friends . . . people who I can really relate to and who relate to me. No matter what's going on in my life I know I can depend on you here to pick me up and I always leave feeling better (albeit still with tears in my eyes)! :wave:

And a special note to all you newbies out there . . . I was one once myself and still consider myself one because there's just SO MUCH to learn!! :)

Being new around here has its advantages. I've been clicking on links in people's posts and I found that a couple of weeks ago. It's certainly enjoyable, but also intimidating to a newbie. :) The first time I looked I sat here with my mouth hanging open. Great job!

Well that is what we all are doing at one time or another so I for one feels very humble being here enjoying all the eye candy possible getting ooodles of inspiration from other's work and being the witchy nut I am, well what can I say LOL...

Love yo ur work Theresa!!!

Hugs

Dean I am so HURT that you all are not losing work over the pictures of my partially assembled Garfield!!! I mean come on isn't it a beauty? :):):wave::) . Just Kidding!!! Ok I know I need to get it done already. What's it been nearly a year? LOL

I am such a fan of Teresa's work. She is amazing!!! I didn't see that website before though. Tresea is that a new one?

I cannot wait to see what you are going to do with your White Orchid. If any of my minis come out even half as beautiful as yours I will be smiling.

I am such a fan of Teresa's work. I didn't see that website before though. Tresea is that a new one?

I cannot wait to see what you are going to do with your White Orchid. If any of my minis come out even half as beautiful as yours I will be smiling.

SuzyQ, I think I did it up about a month ago . . . the link is posted in my signature at the bottom here. I routinely update them though as I make progress in one house or the other. Watch for a new "Hyacinth's Periwinkle Tea Cottage" update . . . some goodies just arrived in the mail!! :)

WOW, Those pics are beautiful.! Wonderful Job.! I can certainly lose track of time on this site.

The search for the White Orchid topics was so much fun, I dont know how many times I got interested into something else and would here my oldest son say MOM, WHITE ORCHID ONLY! LOL, like he had anything else to do other than bug me.!

LOL, Hubby says he cant wait till Nov. 1.

The house is a horrible mess, Dust bunnies have moved in.!

and I have gotten no mini stuff done.!

My kids are even mesmerized with the site, they wake every morning reminding me to sign in.

They can even sit here and look at pics. It is so much fun to belong to such a interesting group of friends.!

Thank You so much the Gang At Greenleaf & Dean. You guys have outdone yourselves.!

Hugs

Kelly