A Source for Fairy Garden houses & accessories - Plow & Hearth

KathieB

The most recent Plow and Hearth catalog has beaucoup Fairy Garden items. I checked out their website and found even more. I can see how much of this could fit into mini landscapes. 

Has anyone made a micro fairy garden as part of the landscaping of a 1:12 or 1:24 house?

• Like 2

I love the houses. I've done a few polymer covered birdhouses for my daughters gardens. She has decorated her large tub already, we are probably going to do a small village in one of the side flower beds since pots are filed everywhere! Lol

I did a few micro fairy gardens in clay a bit back. I also did a placeable stone ringed garden for a customer.

I would certainly suggest trying clay if you are going for tiny with detail but then again I ..do.. Like the clay ;)

Micro gardens shot} http://img00.deviantart.net/2c17/i/2015/117/6/2/micro_fairy_gardens_by_minifanaticus-d7g2eds.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks folks!

These pieces were a single bake besides the stone base, which I prebaked. That way you can add your "dirt, stones, house, moss" and just press it into the soft uncooked "dirt"

All.. Scrap clay ;)

• Like 1

I can imagine that wee mushroom garden set in the yard of your White Orchid!

It already has a full complement of mushrooms, not unusual considering it is a mushroom itself ... and I just realized I never took photos of the finished landscaping. Will try to do so before it gets packed -- packing it up is was on the agenda for today!