Miniature Madness Contest Chatter

Mini Man

Well congratulations to both our winners today! I am very happy for the both of you and expect to see pics :cloud9: of your progress as I am a picture-o-holic of sorts...

Hugs

The best of luck to all in any possible Fast lane comp asI am going to get off line now as hubby thinks we should sit down and watch a movie and enjoy the "Freeday" evening together.... Hmm and I who had planned to re-arragne that Aster's interior, guess that has to wait then?!?

Perhaps even catch a movie??? Who knows LOL

take care and hugs for now

Congrats to the winners today!! :cloud9:

I've been wanting to post in the Fast Lane contest but it's always closed by the time I get home from work. It must be more of a morning thing.

Congratulations Anna! You are a FAST LANE winner of your choice of three Corona Concepts Furniture kits! Please send me your shipping information and your choice of three furniture kits using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean

:thumb:

to all the winners!

I've had a bummer of a day. I had a headache when I got to work, had to take a half day vacation to take my broken car to the repair shop. Waited there 4 hours in an uncomfortable waiting room to be told I have to bring it back tomorrow. Headache never went away either.

Tomorrow I'm dropping my car off on the way to my husbands graduation ceremony. He's getting his Master's degree in Organizational Management. In a lot of ways I feel like I'm graduating too....all the papers I've proof-read for him, all the nights I spent alone while he was taking classes, all the time he's spent on homework. Good thing I had my dollhouses to work on or I would have gone nuts! Hey...maybe I AM nuts already! :lol:

Congratulations to all the lucky winners :thumb: I hope you all post tons of pictures of what you create with your winnings!

And a big Thank You to Dean for posting so many wonderful opportunities to win! Even if I don't end up winning it's been a lot of fun posting and coming back to see who the winner is! I think anticipation is half the fun - cause until a winner is posted - it could always be me :lol: and then I get to daydream for a little bit about what I'd make!

Right now would be a PERFECT time for one of those 10 minute Fast Lane Giveaways...since I am the only person online right now!! Dean, are you hiding? Hint Hint Hint!! LOL :thumb:

Sneaky!!!!

And may I add a whohoa :bunny: as I just read about the fastlane, doing a happy dance!

Thank you Dean! WIll scoot of to the emailing in just a sec!

HUgs

Congrats on that one Anna!! Persistance pays off, or so I keep telling myself!

Oh it certainly does, that I am convinced of! ANd I just loved Dean's way of describing the Fas Lanes as "feeding frenzy" I think that is about the mood one hits when either entering a mini shop or a show.... ANd thanks, I have just been reading and re-reading the posting regarding these kits as it is sort of hard to grip LOL but mighty happy and really in awe of the generosity involved in this Halloween Madness month, wow!

HUGS

So which ones did you pick?

After a "staring contest" between them I went with The Kitchen Furniture Kit

The Bathroom Furniture & The Living Room as I have scenes that will make good use of these allready on the go...

But it was tough!

Hugs