Miniature Madness Contest Chatter

Mini Man

Hey, the fast lane contests are super cool but what about those of us who work away from home...and my employer blocks my access to this website! I would really love to take part in the festivities but I can't sit at my computer all evening long...is there a way you can have a sound come on the computer when the contest opens up so my son can yell at me to come take a look? I got 5 yards of wood chips delivered a couple of days ago and they dumped it half onto my neighbor's yard so I'm going to be spending the next few days madly trying to cart off as much as I can...after working 8 hours a day! Thanks for listening. I love all the activity and the enthusiasm on this site! Keep it up!

I'm sorry to hear about your mean boss and the wood chips Peggy! You can subscribe to the forum so that you receive an email whenever a new topic is started. You can then set your email program to play an audio alert when you receive new mail. Read this help topic on receiving email alerts for more information. If that doesn't work for you, keep in mind that there are other contest that run 24/7.

Good Luck!

subscribe.gif

I have a question Dean. I know we can only win one of the Haunted Housed once. What about the Fast Lane prizes? Only once? Or can we try for as many as possible?

FAST LANES are a Miniature Madness Feeding Frenzy... you can win and win and win and still qualify for a Haunted House!

I'll write this all up at some point and pin it in the forum.

LOL Feeding Frenzy - I Love It!!! :):)

Ohhh, me toooo, what a treat to come home to after a horrendous (hmmm perhaps I should use some of this accumulated energy and turn into spookiness????) work week with long hours and grumpyu if not even aggrevated working situations with some of my stidents...

Am I happy or what that it is Freeday :cloud9:

Hugs and good luck to everyone!

Congratulations SuzyQ! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 5th contest thread! Please send me your shipping information using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse!

Good luck tomorrow to everyone else!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations la-dolly-vita! You are a FAST LANE winner of a Buttercup Dollhouse! Please send me your shipping information using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy this great little house!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean

Heres a quick question I was just curious about… I know the winners are picked at random. But HOW? Do you take all our names and put them into a hat? Lol just curious, I wasn’t sure if this had been answered yet, I couldn’t find an answer.

Thanks,

Jenny