Miniature Madness Contest Chatter

Mini Man

Congrats to all the winners today! Wanna know what I like best about all these contests? Looking forward to the eye candy when everyone starts building their prizes. :woot: We're going to be oooohing and aaaaahing for months!

Deb

Congratulations Robin! You are a FAST LANE winner of your choice of three Corona Concepts Furniture kits! Please send me your shipping information and your choice of three furniture kits using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean

I am so excited!! Yay Me!! I haven't won anything since the early eighties when I won a Rod Stewart album from the local radio station!!

OMG - did I just admit that?!? LOL I'm so giddy right now!

Good luck on the next one and yes, persistance really does pay off!

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!!!!! Woooohooo!!!!!!! Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :bunny: :woot: :yahoo: :tiger: :lol:

I JUST found out that I won the travel trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I read it I screamed and almost fell out of my chair! Teehee!!! :D

Thank you so much Greenleaf!!! This is sooooo exciting! I can't believe I won!!! Woohoo!!!!

Ever since I saw the Travel Trailer a few months ago I wanted it! I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. I want to make an Espresso Stand/Drive Thru with it.

I CAN'T WAIT to get it and get started!!!! Thank you sooo much everyone for the congrats!!!

Yay! :woot:

:lol: So, Robin, what furniture kits did you pick?

I just love reading the winner's excited reactions when they find out that they won. :ohyeah: Nothing beats a daily dose of feel-good! :D

This Thanksgiving weekend is just getting busier and busier - I think it's actually going to (gasp) take priority over the Miniature Madness Feeding Frenzy. :bye:

Happy Posting, Everybody! <_<

Congratulations in advance to tomorrow's winners! :lol:

I picked the bathroom, bedroom, and living room. I like to see everybody's reactions too. You should have seen my kids and hubby...they came running in here like I hurt myself or something!! I guess I kind of scared them. Apparently, I thought it was a lot funnier than they did!! LOL

Hey Robin, I know what you mean!! :D When I screamed and almost fell out of my chair, my bf came running too and thought something had happened to me! lol :lol:

I keep looking at that post that Dean made with my name on it, just to make sure that really is my name and that I didn't make a mistake and that there's another ladybug on this forum. I even clicked on the link just to make sure that it went to my profile! I guess I still can't believe it! lol :lol:

Hey Robin, I know what you mean!! <_< When I screamed and almost fell out of my chair, my bf came running too and thought something had happened to me! lol :lol:

I keep looking at that post that Dean made with my name on it, just to make sure that really is my name and that I didn't make a mistake and that there's another ladybug on this forum. I even clicked on the link just to make sure that it went to my profile! I guess I still can't believe it! lol :D

Brenda that is just ehat I did as well, and re-read the message a cople of times before going into the "yippie!!!!" mood LOL. And hubby were wondering what I were giggling around about :ohyeah: poor fellow... Hmm, this travel trailer would be perfect to create a "24/7 witch on the go, you know the witcy equivalent to the travel salesman...

And Robin, see it worked being the only one around for sometime, now you will be kept busy and not alone :D :lol: great huh?!?

Oh my, this whole month will be a great one I am sure!!! For every day we get a more and more fall like sensation with the colours slowly changing outdoors as well as the temp falling so hopefully I can get busy with decorate that witchy tower's outside soon as well.

Hugs

Congratulations to all the winners. And to let you know, the great reactions to learning you're a winner brings a smile to my face and brightens my day.

You should have seen my kids and hubby...they came running in here like I hurt myself or something!!

I screamed and almost fell out of my chair, my bf came running too and thought something had happened to me!

And hubby were wondering what I were giggling around about :lol: poor fellow...

Did they think that maybe you had gone mad? :lol: Well the madness is spreading and October is just going to be full of surprises, so hold on to your seats!

Did they think that maybe you had gone mad? :lol: Well the madness is spreading and October is just going to be full of surprises, so hold on to your seats!

Congrats to all the winners so far! This is so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially the fast lane contests!

Thanks Dean for doing this! It's cool to see the winners reactions and also fun to take the chance on winning!

:teehee:

Congratulations wenlaine! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 7th contest thread! Please send me your shipping information using the Personal Messaging System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse!

Good luck tomorrow to everyone else!

Thanks!

Dean

Sorry, I had some technical difficulties. Alright, I feel asleep... I'll get right on it!

that's funny...technical difficulties!

btw...you posted the winner as for the 8th, but it should be the 7th right? :groucho: