Miniature Madness Contest Chatter

Mini Man

Congratulations to all the winners so far! This is sooo much fun! I get such a kick out of reading all the posts and seeing the creative animations. I especially liked the little dancing babies. Cracked me up! Where do you guys come up with that stuff? It makes my day just to come to this site and see what everyone's been up to. Well, it's 2am here in Seattle; I just textured part of my old wooden dollhouse's exterior...hope I don't look at it in the morning and say "what was I thinking?". But it was fun anyway. Take care everyone! Lights out. :thumb:

Thank you Dean, and Greenleaf! :thumb: I'm getting a little obsessive over checking for Fast Lane Contests, I've had to bodycheck my daughter to get to the computer first. :lol: (I'd never get a turn, if I didn't. :hide: ) I'm having so much fun daydreaming ... I've already spent the $25.00 gift certificate! :thumb: I don't have to come down to earth until Dean posts who the REAL winner is. :rip:

Congratulations nawlinsjanet! You are a FAST LANE winner of a $25 Gift Certificate from the Greenleaf Dollhouses Company Store! Please send me your name using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy it!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean

OMG! I was just checking in and saw that I won! WooHoo! I never win anything...ever! Can't say that anymore. What a surprise. Since the hurricane last year I have been in a mini slump. This will certainly help pull me out of it. Oh thank you so very much, Dean and Greenleaf! :D:wave:

hugs, Janet

Congratulations to today's winners, I m ust admit to getting slightly obsessed with checking in LOL which somehow shortens the mini-ing but it is ever so much fun so that is OK :wave:

Hugs, I am going to join hubby in the TV sofa now....

I noticed that the latest haunted house topic, has 81 posters and 300+ viewers, strange !! why aren't 300+ people posting ?

not that i am complaining just thought about it ???? thought it was weird

Could be that we are just a curious buinch of people looking into who has posted and what they said??? I know I am :lol2: as I like to see who is around so to speak...

AND the antexipation is sort of killing us, isn't it? But then again I just love this fall feeling, especially with this weather we have been having with real heavy rainstorms and windgusts. Lovley!

I hope that eveyrone winning will enjoy the building process as much as I have been doing with the Geenleaf houses as they are just filled with charm!

Hugs

I noticed that the latest haunted house topic, has 81 posters and 300+ viewers, strange !! why aren't 300+ people posting ?

not that i am complaining just thought about it ???? thought it was weird

We can only post once each day, but it's fun to read along as everyone else posts. :wave:

Congratulations English Rose!!

Congratulations English Rose !

What did English Rose win? :wave: Did I miss something? :D

We can only post once each day, but it's fun to read along as everyone else posts. :wave:

She was yesterday's winner of the haunted house :evil:

Hugs

Sorry, I forgot to to post the info in the other locations. I'm on it.

Thanks Jackie!

Congratulations English Rose! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 6th contest thread! Please send me your shipping information using the Personal Messaging System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse and welcome to the forum!

Good luck tomorrow to everyone else!

Thanks!

Dean

Silly me! :teehee: :wave: I've been running around like the proverbial headless chicken today, :roflmao and I totally forgot to check who won yesterday's contest! :lol2:

Congratulations, English Rose! Happy Hauntings!

And congratulations also to nawlinsjanet for winning a Fast Lane contest!

Silly me! :teehee: :wave: I've been running around like the proverbial headless chicken today, :roflmao and I totally forgot to check who won yesterday's contest! :lol2:

Congratulations, English Rose! Happy Hauntings!

And congratulations also to nawlinsjanet for winning a Fast Lane contest!

DOn't I know that feeling all too well?!? But after a day of "relaxation" and having fun in the craftroom I am going to seak up my trusty pillows and snuggle up for some sleep :D so take care now and good luck to all, winners as well as to all participating!

Hugs

Congratulations ladybug324! You are a FAST LANE winner of a FREE Miniature Travel Trailer by Corona Concepts! Please send me your shipping information using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy the trailer!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean