Miniature Madness Contest Chatter

Mini Man

i'm bored now LOL !!! i've won a haunted house and now don't need to post or check the topics bobohoo !! not that i am not happy to win the haunted house, but it was so exciting !!

so keep looking for a fast lane, I sort of half woke up about 2am this morning (about 9am for greenleaf) thinking, if i get up now and go to the computer, there will be a fast lane thread to win an Arthur. I got up this morning half expecting to see that thread.

I don't care if i don't win anything else, just the rush you get posting in the threads (esp fast lanes) is so much fun and reading everyones posts then waiting to see who won............................... I'll keep checking for a new fast lane

good luck to everyone

i'm bored now LOL !!! i've won a haunted house and now don't need to post or check the topics bobohoo !! not that i am not happy to win the haunted house, but it was so exciting !!

so keep looking for a fast lane, I sort of half woke up about 2am this morning (about 9am for greenleaf) thinking, if i get up now and go to the computer, there will be a fast lane thread to win an Arthur. I got up this morning half expecting to see that thread.

I don't care if i don't win anything else, just the rush you get posting in the threads (esp fast lanes) is so much fun and reading everyones posts then waiting to see who won............................... I'll keep checking for a new fast lane

good luck to everyone

Mee too. Since I won a haunted house I don't feel I should post to win another. (I wouldn't know what to do with it!!) So I too amm looking for fast lanes or other houses to win! LOL

Ahhh, seems like there are some (like me LOL) who have got hooked on these mini fixes/rushes that one get to see the postings regarding the fastlanes as well as the miniature madness postings....

It is soooooo much fun to follow the threads as well as seeing eveyrone's ideas on how to use these lovley prizes!!!

It is exciting for sure!

Hugs

Sorry guys... I'll get right on it! I went to the eye doctors and was waiting for these drops to wear off. I can't really see that well so this FAST LANE might surprise me too once I can see straight!

You take care now Dean as one should take it easy on the eys after those drops....

But then again who am I to not look forward to another Fastlane :dry: :) :ph34r: :happy: ;)

HUgs

Anna's right Dean, you should take care after those eye drops. Personally I can't stand them but I know they're necessary. Even during this madness here you need to remember to take care of yourself :ph34r: .

I won! I won! I won!

Can't believe it!!!!

I am just finishing the Buttercup I won last year!! I am planning to post the finished product soon...

Thanks so much Dean and Greenleaf!

I am absolutely over the moon!

Good luck to the rest of you....This house should be so much fun!

Congratulations doogster! You are a FAST LANE winner of a FREE Miniature Travel Trailer by Corona Concepts! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy the trailer!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Doogster and all the other winners to date!!

Dean, hope all is well at your end . . . take care of those eyes . . . they're the only two you've got! :thumb: