Greenleaf's Sixth Annual Spring Fling Contest

Just imagine all the spring flings in one room - now that would be worth seeing.

That would be AWESOME.

I've got one more thing to do on mine, then I'm done. I want to scatter some bird seed on the ground under the feeder. There are two bags of bird seed in my utility room, neither has the right kind of seed. I think I'll hit up the spice cupboard or take a walk in my garden.

Well I did it! I hit the send button! Wouldn't think it would be that scarey! You would think that this is my first contest! lol. I wonder how many will enter this year? Now I really want to share with you all! Oh well, only a few more days. As she sits on her hands. :crazyeyes:

A couple of hours after I sent it I received an acknowledgement but I may have just been lucky and they were just checking that in box.

Keli, if I could have stood on my head to view your pic I would - no idea what that is - its certainly a great sneak peek. Can't wait to see the whole thing. Roll on Monday - but I have to wait for you lot to get up - lol.

• Like 1

I took my house out for a photo shoot by the lake...went to the park the hobos hang out at because the beach there is usually free of sunbathers. I got some great pictures, gave a house tour to the incredulous hobos and basked in their praise...I even got invited to hang out and join them for a grilled chicken dinner. I had to pass, I promised my husband I'd take a turn in the kitchen tonight...besides which, I'm not sure how long the ice in their coolers is going to last, it's horribly hot out today.

Oh, speaking of horribly hot...all the tacky wax I used to hold the furniture and accessories in place melted!!! I'm going to have to re-do a few things before I can take interior pictures. I'll leave it alone until tomorrow, I'm hoping several hours of air conditioning will fix most of the issues.

What a fun time it sounds like you had. Hobos have always been favorites of mine but never had the privilege. Never thought about the tacky wax melting hope it's okay. good thing I have a/c going this is my first time to use it.

OMG can't wait to see your reveal. Can't imagine.

think I will put up a Fleek = fling peek. Just an item but I like it.

Holly, I want to thank you so much for introducing me to Lightweight Spackle. This was an ugly pink bird bath now looks like concrete. I love it.

The water product is Magic Water. Their site is closed for maintenance. I will post a link later or tomorrow so you can drool over the gallerys.

gallery_6170_5841_325191.jpg

You're welcome, and I love how it came out! I used to find birdbaths and other weddingcake decorative architectural features at Wally World's craft section, but not for a very long time! The one in the lower right in this picture came with the cherub and got hit with a spritz of aerosol primer and a faux-marble paint job. I was too chicken to try to remove the attached cherub, though.

Linda your birdbath is delightful and Keli - what can I say - the garden that I can see is so realistic and I love those yellow shutters.

C'mon everyone - what about some more fleeks.

OMG! Those shutters are PERFECT!!! and Jo, as usual you have used a shink machine on RL objects and gorgeous decor. I love the crockery, and what can I say about that rug? The fleeks so far demonstrate that this year's judges are in for it; picking ONE winner will be ridiculously difficult!

• Like 1