My Latest Project

wenlaine

Here's a picture of my latest project. As most of you know, wicker has become my favorite of all things to make so instead of bedroom suites, I've been asked to make some furniture for a garden room and this is what I've come up with. I still have to make the table yet. What do you think?

Wendy

end up doing a different footstool once I do the table, I'm not all that pleased with this one.

I don't know why not, it matches the rest of the set, and except for the fabric reminds my of the white wicker set of porch purniture my mother had (there is a family story about painting that set, which had started life a 1930s lime-green). Her stool was rectangular, not round.

Thanks guys!

Terri, your wicker is beautiful. If it hadn't been for you, I would never have dreamed of attempting it. You got me started so to you, I owe the biggest thanks and a hug.

Holly, the table is going to be rectangular, so I decided I would do another footstool more to match.

Wendy

Tracy, you are so sweet!! Actually I started when Terri showed us her first ones. I wanted a set so badly but I couldn't afford it.

Teresa, thanks for asking. I've sent you a message.

I finished the coffee table today and decided to leave the footstool as it is. Here's a pic.

Thanks so much!!

Melissa, I'm sure you're going to do a great job working with Sculpey. If you do half as good as you do with sewing, it will be terrific. I must say that this has to be the only hobby I know of where there are so many different things to learn.

Good luck with your sculpting.