VERY cute pumpkins

bookmarm

In case you are needing great little pumpkins for your Autumn/Halloween/Thanksgiving scenes, I just bought a cannister of these at our local Micheal's craft store. You might be able to get them online, if you don't have a store nearby. They were priced at $5.99, but I had a 40% off coupon. They are real seed pods of some sort and dyed orangey. Theay are adorably unique, like you'd see at a farmers' market

post-2290-1287263916_thumb.jpg

Haha, someone was selling these at the Good Sam show last weekend, IIRC she was charging $1 for six "pumpkins." Talk about a markup!

Thanks for posting the pics (and where you got them), I'd never seen these before...

My daughter bought me a bag of those in one of the thrift shops last year and gave them to me for christmas. They are wonderfu. I looked them up on line and found a couple of places that carry big bags of them for very little money. Now I can't remember the name. I will have to ask her what they were. So much for memory loss........