It's the Haunted August 2006 Swap Sign-Up!

CatColorado

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dint get mine! :D

Im so sad!

Sabrina called me as soon as they were done unwrapping theirs

but she wouldnt tell me nuttin

just that she liked mine....other than that I am in the DARK

want my goodies!

sumbody call the whaaaaaaaaa-mbulance!

nutti :p

I GOT MINE!!!!! My son (4) told me that he asked Daddy if they could open mypackage before I got home! Little Pooper! I had to open it with him there. LOL :p He was very excited. But I had to explain alot to him. :D He doesn't understand bats, spiders, skeletons, pumpkins, etc. are all Halloween things. Now he thinks Halloween is very soon. LOL

Everything is sooooo cute! THANKS EVERYBODY!!! I love it all!

omgomgomg

YALL are just to much!

I LOVE everything!

I am totally blown away once again at the talent on this forum!

I am going to have to build another Haunted house.

the one I have is to small for all my goodies!

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytrytytytytyty

unbelieveable!

nutti :p

All right ... enough of this hopping from one foot to another! If y'all have recieved your packages, where are the pictures???????? Somebody get out the digital and send us some Halloween eye candy, please!! :p

All right ... enough of this hopping from one foot to another! If y'all have recieved your packages, where are the pictures???????? Somebody get out the digital and send us some Halloween eye candy, please!! :p

Still waiting on some persons to check in. Once all are checked in as having received their boxes, then we can post pix in the gallery set up for the haunted swap.

I haven't yet heard back from Terri, but she's probably not gotten on the computer because of her schedule. David already told me that he promised to open his box the minute he got in the door so that he would be surprised as to what was in the box.

If you have pix of your items that you made, please go ahead and post them in the gallery in the folder set up for the August Swap. If you don't have a picture, let me know and I'll send you one.

I posted a pic of mine, too.

Want to again say thanks to all of you -- what wonderful little decorating treasures they'll make when I re-do Hazeltina's haunt and several of them are sure to find their way into the brewing hut. Everything was just delightful!

I got mine Friday. Sorry it took so long to let everyne know, but Linda was right, my schedule kept me from getting on the computer before now. I just loved each and every one of them. I sat for about and hour playing with everything, and planning where I'll put them when I get my haunted house built.

Thank-you all very much, you are all very talented and creative.

I forgot to take pictures, and didn't make one for myself.

I just put mine up for viewing.

Jamie I could do yours if you like.

sittin right beside me

nutti :)

Feel free to do so Nutti, since I'm running against a deadline that is getting the best of me and it's gonna be a couple days before I can dig everything out! I would greatly appreciate it. Hint hint.

ok sweetie got the hint I am doing it asap

for Terri and Jamie

I have my stuff all put up in the house with photos of everything but Jamie's windsock ...gotta find something to hang it on

gotta go put save them before I can post them. :lol:

sometimes I just have to shake my head at myself

brb

all done now

anyone else?

I didnt take pictures of my swap items either. Could someone be so kind?

Thanks in advance!

Thank you so much. I had so much fun with my virgin swap! I was so nervous at first thinking whatever I sent out would be a real dud. But this is like therapy. I sent them out, come heck or high water and I never looked back... :lol:

Now I have to make a haunted house..hmmmm I wonder which house I should purchase and build for this endeavor? This will be my Christmas present. I want it to be real gothic. Real House of Seven gables... I want a Tennyson (how many times am I going to whine about that?? :) )

ok sweetie got the hint I am doing it asap

for Terri and Jamie

I have my stuff all put up in the house with photos of everything but Jamie's windsock ...gotta find something to hang it on

gotta go put save them before I can post them. :lol:

sometimes I just have to shake my head at myself

brb

all done now

anyone else?

THANK YOU!! I gotta go find the pics now

Hi all

Got back in town last night but no package - I forgot I'd have to wait till today to get it from the post office :( but I was good - I logged on just long enough to read my PM's and take a quick peek at my Orchid blog comments and then logged off - any longer and I would have been just Too tempted to see what was going on here so I behaved - it wasn't easy either :D Anyway I left first thing this morning and on the way home stopped by the post office. WOW What great swap items everyone made! This is SO cool! :p Now I most Definitely need to get a haunte house made for all this to live in - I So want to show them off :D All I can say is these are Way Awesome! -Thanks everyone :D

-David