It's the Haunted August 2006 Swap Sign-Up!

CatColorado

I was just wondering if the final number for the Haunted House Swap is 12...I want to make sure I have enough supplies. ;)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irene - I found out last time that all info on the particular swap is listed under the cmmunity projects

you can find the one about this swap by going to this link August Swap

I've been checking that, just was wondering because the link was not closed.

Yea! First part of my Haunted swap items is done!! Phew - I was afraid with getting my house up for sale etc. that I'd have to bow out over the weekend, but I forced myself to get the first part done yesterday! I'm SO glad lots of newbies are doing this one, since I've never done anything like this, it's really a great practice and starting point!!

Intrinsicat (Jen)

Mine are almost done too :o We are going on vacation on 8/26 so I want to get everything done and shipped out a bit before that.

Hi Linda

Just wanted to let you know that my minis are on the way... :lol: DH just took the package to the post office for me.

:lol: Got them done!!! Happy Dance!!!

Will mail out on Monday when I go over to Fayetteville to pay my taxes and re-register my car. Would you believe West Va tags run out on the 1st of a month???? How weird is that? I've been driving on dead tags since August 1 :lol: Anyway, the box will go out Monday unless I'm in jail.

Since this is my first swap, hope everybody likes what they get and remember it's my first time at this so you must be kind about them!!! :D

Since this is my first swap, hope everybody likes what they get and remember it's my first time at this so you must be kind about them!!! :D

My first time too Charlene.....I'll be kind to you if you'll be kind to me :lol: Mine when out on Tues... :lol: I can't wait to get my first swap items.

OMGAWD

yall are shipping already?

dont we have another week?

plzzz tell me we have another week

I am so close to being done.

but I lost my last sm project supplies

I gotta go on a supply run today!

and than mine will be ready to ship.

I wish I was more like yall...but alas I am a procrastinator.

I work better under pressure.

nutti :lol:

OMGAWD

yall are shipping already?

dont we have another week?

plzzz tell me we have another week

I am so close to being done.

but I lost my last sm project supplies

I gotta go on a supply run today!

and than mine will be ready to ship.

I wish I was more like yall...but alas I am a procrastinator.

I work better under pressure.

nutti :lol:

I believe you have another week...I'm not usually this organized, just that we are leaving for vacation next week and wanted to get the swap done early so I didn't have to stress about it. :lol:

Oh my, Lynette, we didn't mean to stun you!!! :lol: You have another week, honest!

I just have so much going on this week, with classes and taxes and getting the dumb car tags renewed, that I figured I'd better get those puppies outta here -- which I did this a.m. -- one less thing to worry about since they were completed anyway.

Plus, Linda's mailman will probably thank all of us for not heaping them all into one day's delivery :lol:

Oh thank goodness we still have time!! You guys were making me nervous as well. Just got back from the Zoo birthday party we did for Jayce's 4th. It was only 4 kids and 6 adults (close friends and family), but I am exhausted.

Although I am very close to being finished I still have a a bit to do. I'll have time tomorrow night after I've recovered from today. LOL

Also have lunch at Preschool with his classmates on Monday; which is the actual birthday.

Don't feel bad Nutti,

I figured I was half done - easily - oh yea this is a breeze! Right?.. uh.. then I found a different project.. that I think would be SO cool but I'm wondering if I have enough time to make these instead of the first ones Yikes! Either way my stuff will ship by the shipping due date.. I just doubt if they'll ship before that. ;)

-David

Once you've shipped your box then keep an eye on the pinned section. Instead of posting here as each individual box is received, I'll just list it in that section. Unless you would rather me do it here? Just trying to save a step ...

Nutti Nutti shhhhh... Dont worry... I still have errrr 5 more to do!

I am trying to get one done a day. So that means.. Sun, Mon, tues, wed, Thurs..and hopefully I will be done and get them shipped out on Friday.

This is my first swap too all, so be kind (rewind..LOL) and I will be kind also. Hey I dont care, I am just having fun. Someone could send me a piece of lint and tell me it is dustbunnies for under my mini bed and I would be thrilled!

Someone could send me a piece of lint and tell me it is dustbunnies for under my mini bed and I would be thrilled!

Gee that's a good idea ;)

Someone could send me a piece of lint and tell me it is dustbunnies for under my mini bed and I would be thrilled!

You can call them "Monsters under the bed"!

I'm a perpetual procrastinator - I know I won't be mailing mine out until the 25th... aside from procrastinating, once I get something done there is always something else I want to add to it! But they will definitely be out this Friday! I'm so excited to see what people conjured up for a haunted miniature piece!

I'm done! I'm done!!! Whooo hooo! I think I'll try to get them out today since I am "off" from work.

Going to pick up the pizzas for the Pre-school party in just a little while.

My now 4 year old son walked into his classroom sing his new "It's my birthday!" song, and as if that wasn;t cute enough, all the kids knew he was coming in so the teacher lined them all up and they all YELLED "happy birtthday" to him. Very cute! He wa very happy.

Going to look up Linda's address right now!