It's the Haunted August 2006 Swap Sign-Up!

CatColorado

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOO divine and most wonderful swap goddess

any chance at all you will get these mailed out early?? B)

you are so lucky...first to play with all the goodies!

I am very eager to see what everyone came up with.

I need more goodies for my haunted house.

actually I am NOT hurring you

MUCH :D

Have a great weekend!

nutti :blink:

ROFL!!!

Nutti by Nature

I was thinking the same thing. Dh bought a part for the car and had in on top of the tv. So when I came in for a split second I got excited and thought it was my swap box...Darn just a box from Nissan! LOL

You are too "hurring" me Nutti!

No, I wish I could have made it today, but I didn't. I finally gave up on finding boxes, went to the post office this morn with one box for an average cost to ship, and grabbed some of their one-rate boxes. They tell me that you pay for the box when you bring it back to the post office. So I'm turning them inside out, LOL!

They're being packed up now--well actually I'm taking a break to eat lunch. I don't think mail runs on Monday, so Tuesday morn on my way into work I'll take them in.

BTW, there is a small item that has no name on it--that's from Melissa. I have an average cost per box of $6.05, so there will not be a refund in the box ...

Ditto, Linda. No reason for you to 'eat' extra postage :blink:

Ooo they'll be in the mail Tuesday....you're in NC....I should have them Thurday or Friday....I'm not anxious to see them...nope not at all B)

No need to send me extra postage everyone! Don't do that! The items are so fantastic, I don't mind the difference. Also it wouldn't be $1.05 per person for an overage. In case you've forgotten, the HUB contributes $5 to the pot too, so ....

well it has come to my attention that some of the little goodies may have come unglued in my swap

ss... it happens

plzz feel free to reglue in any way you find pleasing to your eye.

Im so excited!

I had so much fun making my swaps.

nutti :(

Ha! I ain't eatin' nuthin'! Wait til you see this stuff!

Anyhow, I was sick in bed today, so mailing didn't get done. Going to the post office in the morn though.

I am so looking forward to receiving my first swap items :( I hope you are feeling better soon Linda :o

I am indeed better, and all packages have now been mailed. All went priority mail. Some I mailed from Denver, some I mailed from Charlotte (easier to mail 6 at a time than 12, LOL!).

And for those of you concerned about the extra postage, not to worry--some of the packages were less than the $6.05 and I was able to combine SusieQ and SabrinaO's packages, so we broke even just about on shipping funds.

Love it when a plan comes together, don't you?

Yep, Friday or Saturday, as they told me 2-3 day for priority mail.

Everyone please post here when you receive your box and remember to NOT say anything about what is in the box until all boxes have been received.

One last reminder swappers, with me being able to combine sabrinao and susieq's box, and with a couple of the boxes being less than the $6.05, we really and truly did break even on the shipping funds, so no more worries, OK? I was not out of pocket (or at most it was less than $1), so there is no need to send me extra funds. And I'll only send it right back if you do, LOL! Really, no worries, OK?

...........................THE MAIL CAME..............THE MAIL CAME................THE MAIL CAME....................

I just love everything. I received my box today, Thank you fellow swappers