Missing

AuntDee

Is it me ?? Am I just not going thru the forums and topics thoroughly?? I haven't seen a message from Wolfie for weeks now. Is it my computer? Is it operator error?? I miss the reports from the mountain. How are Wolfie and Doug? Hope all is ok with you. And where is Corwin?? He should be back from his cruise by now. Life on the Greenleaf site just isn't the same without a Buddy report. Rita

I guess that Wolfie missing from the site is probably because of me. She and Doug are generally fine. You see, I've been sending her some doll molds, with a new shipment that arrived Tuesday, so she has been up making dolls. This last bunch has her really excited! I'll let her know that she has been reported 'missing', although she does sometimes check in at night to see what is going on here.

I thought that I saw a comment or two from Wolfie recently and Corwin too...but I miss

"reading" from Heidi and Monica everyday and tcmorrison,and Muriel too. Well,

summer is almost over and I suppose people are gearing up for the fall/holidays etc.

But for Everyone who hasn't "chatted" in a while...we miss you!! :p

PS and all of you who are recovering from assorted operations-Check In!!

Well gee whiz, take a few days off and see what happens?! Did you miss me? All I can say is that I've been right out straight with dolls,the house, Doug, the dog, the cats and dolls......... My eyes are rolling round and round on me! Yep, men! Women! Children! And old ladies too!

Corwin is in Alaska on a vacation! Me? I'm up to my eyeballs in new doll molds and old! And working almost round the clock. I need a wife to do housework and cooking....anyone want to volunteer? I also need a husband to do the other odd jobs. And a couple of kids to do the "go-fors." Any volunteers?

Doug is just fine, thank you. He is going for tests the 16th of this month however, and we will know more then. He's been feeling better since losing some weight....and same here! So things are OK healthwize.

We have new neighbors that came and stayed three weeks and have now gone back to Florida. They will move here permanently to the mountain in April or May.

I've also been spending time with our other neighbor Donna who has altzeimer's. She is getting really bad. Her family has found her a place in Massachusetts near her oldest daughter and will be moveing there next month. In the meantime her DIL has quit her job and came up here to take care of her, but even she needs a break. 24/7 with an altzeimer's lady is not easy. So I fill in for her at Donna's request. Donna hardly recognizes anyone else in the neighborhood now. This is truly heartrending. She trusts me and it's my pleasure to spend as much time with this lovely lady as I can. Donna is pretty feisty and now runs away from home on occasion which is not a good thing here on the mountain.

Well anyway folks, thank you for missing me, I miss you guys too, and hope to be able to post again on a more regular basis!

I know Liza, I know......

Everyone will get their dolls..........I'm just running a little behind. I didn't expect such a responce to my trades of molds for dolls! LOL

Hugs everyone! And thank you!

Don't get yourself to frantically overwhelmed my Dear. You will burn out. We do miss you when you don't check in, but we sure don't want you frazzling yourself out. Everyone knows they will get their dolls, and a Wolfie doll is worth the wait. Take time to relax a little too.

:p Buddy is fine. Better than usal we switched his food from Iams to blue buffalo , AND what a difference! He eats less, so it last longer. For a 65 pound dog he is getting full at 1 cup a day, he has more if he needs, i free feed him. On I ams he was eating 5 or 6. Iams is about 15 dollars cheaper a bag, but this stuff, will last. We bought Iams every three weeks. This bag has lasted us all summer, we are not even close to finishing it! His coat is shiny, he sheds less He is leaner with less fat. His gums look great, Oh and his stools alot less and firmer. :p I had no idea that a food could do this! Buddy likeas the food two. The only difficult thing was switching him from Iams to Blue. Because he got full so fast. I am not advertising but this food is amazing!

Gina did I read correctly you are making a new man for Heidi?????? I sure could use one when you are finished with hers..one that does dishes, cooks and cleans would be nice :blink:

(Sorry I couldn't help myself when I read that one!)

I could use a new man myself Roxxie, the one I have says he is going to die soon. We're going through a great depression here! Corwin where do you get Blue Buffalo dog food? Is that now sold at PetSmart?

Wolfie Yup it is. I can't beilve we are not even half way through a bag after 2 and a half months. The only hard thing about the food was switching him, he would eat both, but one is so filling and one takes a lot to fill up. Once I get my camera figured out I have lots of pictures to share.

Can't wait to see your pictures Corwin! By gum, the next time I'm in Missoula I'll ask Doug if we can try Princess on Blue Buffalo! She could stand to lose some of her "chubbiness" and it would be good to have her healthier too. Right now we use Costco dog food, but this sounds better! Does it comes in flavors or just one variety?