Travel doll project is moving along

Elsbeth

I think a video is a fantastic idea of showcasing Emmas travels. I agree with a long engagement, although I can hardly wait to see the wedding. Emma must make sure. Although I am fairly sure she knows what she wants in life.

Can't wait for the video.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww Jess - you are a rock star for doing this - take your time and have a great vacation (surely miniature-time can be worked into things even if it's a medical vacation? - I hope so!)!

(and thanks again for working on this project!)

Okay, the video is almost complete! It ended up being almost impossible to cut it down to just 3 or 4 pics from each person (b/c you guys take such great pics!!!) so our video is going to be about the same length as the one with the little traveling cow. I still have to add music and do just a few more tweeks before I post it. It's fairly easy to edit so if we need to change it afterwards we can - like if I missed someone's absolute favorite Emma pic (which hopefully I didn't!).

My procedure went really well on Tuesday, but Wednesday all I did was rest so I'll be back to working on the video again today. I ended up taking a couple of extra days off of work so I'm off through the 21st so there should be plenty of time to get everything finished.

I can't wait to show you guys the video!!!

Okay, so the pictures have been turned into video and the music has been added! When I posted the video it said "This video is still being processed. Video quality may improve once processing is complete," which I hope is true because the pictures looked much better on my computer.

And just to let you know the video can be changed if needed. Let me know if I misspelled something, left out a pictures that you really wanted to include, or if I used a picture that you've decided you don't want in the video. This is my first attempt with movie maker, but the video can always be deleted, changed, and then uploaded again. I've decided that I really like windows movie maker though. I'm thinking of taking pictures from our last family vacation and turning them into a video!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Jess, it's wonderful!

You did a fabulous job; loved the music. I'm glad that you didn't shorten it; it would have been a shame to have missed any of those pictures.

It was great fun to watch; thanks for sharing your time and talent with us!

:wave: