Travel doll project is moving along

Elsbeth

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Emma's time here in Western Ma is winding down. She has been hanging out with friends on my desk hutch. Today she visited my under construction Greenacres. While she was there the cat, Jacob tried to visit and the porch collapsed. Good thing Emma wore her hard hat. She checked out the new windows and the broken door that Jacob broke awhile ago. Then her day ended with a tea party with some of her new friends. Dog has been staying in the pup tent -- we have four very big cats. Emma is now getting ready to pack for her next visit.

The stories of Jacob are making me giggle.

Sounds like he is extremely curious about your dollhouse.

Next up on the schedule is Badlilkit - I'll PM ya Pastalinda - great job with the hosting duties!

yay she is on her way to me here in jersey we are going to try and get the beach in one day while she is here and We cant wait with packing and all for our new move at the end of september Im glad she is coming now :yes:

I came home from work yesterday and opened my door to a suprise emma had arived safely in new jersey :) We had to take a picture of her and dog to let everyone know were she now was. Today she is resting at home in the artiply allison she is a bit jet laged so she is catching up on her rest. we have alot to do while she is here. Saturday she is going to my aunt (my mom's oldeset sister) suprise 70th birthday party and we are going to try and get to the shore as well. ill keep you all posted.

ok here is an emma update. I have loaded one picture in the album I made of Emma and will get some more pics up tonight, She is having a great time visiting everyone here in New Jersey tonight we are off to take some pictures @ a 9/11 memorial at the park in the next town over, Im trying to get us down to the beach but Im not sure if we will have time but we will try. She is a great house guest and is helping amy take care of the kids over in the artply allison its always nice to have an extra set of hands while helping pack for the big move to the next town over :) I'll get you some pictures up tonight :)

I love all of the pics - and the blog so that I can see everything all in one place! I've already got a list made out of pics that I want to take with Emma for when she comes to Tennessee. She'd be glad that she's not here now though - as it's race time - and 160,000+ extra people in town tend to make things a bit crowded.

im going to be posting pics my computer was not coroprating with me we had a great time saw lots of things had a great day here with me at work on friday she seems like she was really into law work :jawdrop: she is packing up tonight and will be on her way to NC next :)

emma is all packed and on her way to NC she will be missed im sorry her trip was so short we didnt get to all the places we wanted to since alls it did was storm all weekend :) but we had so much fun and now she is off to her next adventure, I finaly got all my pictures posted and have a few more to get up :jawdrop:

The children have been crying since she left but it has been getting better the smiles are starting to return lol